RentOwn.net

ResellerRatings

RentOwn.net has a consumer rating of 1.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RentOwn.net ranks 503rd among Real Estate Other sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

How would you rate RentOwn.net?

“It did help me to find a place to call home”

Jennifer L.
3/28/19

After going through the whole credit repair process I was able to find a home, it definitely took a while but it worked at the end

“Scammer's at best”

Cat Z.
8/18/20

RentOwn.net stole my client's Home for sale listing information from the MLS and other sites and then fraudulent advertised it for rent at $500/mo. How in the world an almost 4000 sq. Ft custom home would rent for that low of an amount should be any sane person's first question. When I called and asked them to remove the erroneous data they basically hung up on me. Dishonest, not licensed as real estate property managers in my state and no licensing information stated (an illegal activity) and apparently just out to take advantage of the consumer.

catz6
August 18th, 2020

jamalp9
August 24th, 2020

This company advertise as Rentown.net, living smarter, Zillow, affordable housing, section, 8 housing, hut housing and many more. The objective is to try and get interested clients to get credit repair vía, Lexington Law firm, creditrepair.com, Ovation and the Credit Pros. The clients never get the listing of homes promised after singing on for credit repair. The call centre oporates from the Philipines. FBI should investigate this business.

tomt566
October 29th, 2020

They have my homes listed as rental properties. They are listing homes without permission- and they are also NOT FOR RENT.

danj655
March 19th, 2022

Someone showed up at our house today asking if our house was for rent. They told me it was listed for rent on some website but they couldn't tell me what website it was, so I googled it and found it on this website. We have owned this house for 6 years. It is not for rent. I'm so tired of scammers wasting people's time and money. I reported this site to our attorney general.

shaunm263
May 26th, 2022

They are scamming people they are working for credit repair companies and use listings as a fluke and have other sites cheap rental.org and housing experts.net and USA rentals and budget rentals and they just tell their employees that the listings are original and work flawlessly you are providing listings and it is right even employees are in dark unless they know my czn worked in their company in past

tomt215
June 15th, 2018

Rentown.net lists homes for rent they lifted from MLS. These homes and images are used without owner consent, and are not for rent. Furthermore, people subscribe and then cannot cancel being taken advantage of and having money stolen.
SCAM

jenniferl550
March 28th, 2019

Question:

Are there other similar companies to rentown.net that are less expensive or better?

Don't use Rent To Own. They use fake properties not for rent, and will not return your money. SCAMMERS

By Tom T.
Question:

Is rentown.net a scam or a legit company?

I believe them to be scammers as they stole proprietary data and attempted to use it to fraudulently offer a home for rent that was actually for sale under another listing with another company.

By Cat Z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the RentOwn.net staff and other customers.

danielf276
Daniel F.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RentOwn.net?

Have a question about RentOwn.net?