This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RenuvaDerm

RenuvaDerm

RenuvaDerm has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RenuvaDerm ranks 780th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate RenuvaDerm?

“Scam”

angeline p.
5/4/16

This free trial is not free I payer s&h like they say to try it now I've been charged for the cream they sent that was sapose to be free then I got a charge of 94.00 dollars an something for the product and another 87.00 something for a monthly membership wtf I never signed up for any of that and I argued in the phone with them but didn't get anything back so don't fall for this scam.

angelinep2
May 4th, 2016

kellyk40
May 4th, 2015

I ordered a FREE TRIAL of renuvaderm, advertisement said" just pay shipping and handling". I received the product with no receipt or any other type of paperwork. About 16 days later I was reviewing my checking account to discover FOUR charges from this company! Two were the S&H the other two were $94.57 & $ 89.47= $187.04
I called *******670 and got the run around about getting my money back.
I went to my bank cancelled the debit card and filed paperwork for unauthorized charges to my debit card. I have discovered other reports of this company ripping off people in the very same manner. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DISHONEST COMPANY

Questions? Get answers from the RenuvaDerm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RenuvaDerm?

Have a question about RenuvaDerm?