This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Skywalkersphynxkittens.net

Skywalkersphynxkittens.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Skywalkersphynxkittens.net ranks 66th among Cats sites.

How would you rate Skywalkersphynxkittens.net?

“Skywalkersphynxkittens.net is a scam”

Ed L.
9/12/17

Their site says they have been in business since 2009. A web analysis says it's been up for 3 weeks as of 9/12/17. See here https://skywalkersphynxkittens.net.cutestat.com. Also, looking at the domain registration it appears that The site was created 8/21/17. See here https://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whois_nic=Skywalkersphynxkittens.net&type=domain. They offer no guarantees that they are a genuine company and tell you to trust your instinct. They only accept credit cards, bank deposits, and wire transfers. Based on my instinct and research, it's a Scam! Don't give them your money.

edl77
September 12th, 2017

brianam11
September 11th, 2017

I was interested in purchasing a sphynx kitten but everywhere I looked was too high out of my budget. A friend of mine sent me this website after trying to help me find a cheaper kitten. I scrolled through the site and found a kitten I liked and contacted the breeder. The kitten was significantly cheaper than kittens from others breeders but to hold the kitten it would there would be a deposit the was more than half the price. I was fine with that but I wanted some sort of guarantee that I would receive my kitten since I was purchasing out of state and he was going to be shipped to me. The breeder told me that I would just have to listen to my heart and their word and decide if I should trust them or not. That wasn't good enough for me so I started digging. It took me about 45 minutes and some deep googling and facebooking to find 2 different breeders websites with kittens for sale for over $1500 that this website had stolen reviews (word for word) from including reviews that had the breeders names in them. Obviously I didn't end up purchasing a kitten from this site so I'm really not sure if it's a scam or not but to me it wasn't worth the $250 risk.
Source: nakedkitties.com
Source: nocoatkitty.com

Questions? Get answers from the Skywalkersphynxkittens.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Skywalkersphynxkittens.net?

Have a question about Skywalkersphynxkittens.net?