We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Solidswiss.sr

Solidswiss.sr

Solidswiss.sr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Solidswiss.sr?

“Solidswiss is stealing honest customer's money.”

Jeff A.
7/24/21

Nobody is responding to my emails nor returning my calls. I've sent multiple emails and made phone calls with no response from Solidswiss. I also have not received the item I ordered 16 weeks ago. Post this review for other people to see. See attached proof of purchase. None of the reviews I have submitted on their website are published. They are stealing money from honest people. They only post "fake" good reviews but no negative reviews. BE CAREFUL. VERY IMPORTANT: THIS WEBSITE IS GETTING ALL MY MESSAGES AND EMAILS BUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND. WHEN I EMAIL THEM PERSISTENTLY ABOUT MY ORDER THEY SEND ME A LOT OF SCAM EMAILS. LIKE 200 or 300. THEY DO THIS SO I GIVE UP KEEP ASKING THEM AND THEREFORE MY MONEY STOLEN. BE AWARE. 7/19/21: I have sent them 3 emails to: sales@ Solidswiss.sr and *******@solidswiss.sr still with no response. 7/20/21: (8 am central time) They shutdown their server. See attached picture. 7/20/21 (12:50 central time) their website is working again I sent 3 new messages made two more calls and still no respond. 7/21/21: I have sent them 3 emails to: sales@ Solidswiss.sr still with no response. 7/22/21: I have sent them 3 emails to: sales@ Solidswiss.sr still with no response. 7/23/21: I sent 3 more emails to sales@ Solidswiss.sr and nobody is responding to my emails. The ph they have on their website does not work and if it does nobody return your calls. 7/26/2021 I sent 3 more emails to sales@ Solidswiss.sr and nobody is responding to my emails. The ph they have on their website does notwork and if it does nobody return your calls. 7/27-7/28-7/29-7/30/2021 I sent 3 more emails to sales@ Solidswiss.sr on each day and nobody is responding to my emails. The ph they have on their website does not work and if it does nobody return your calls. From 8/02 to 9/10/2021 I sent 2 more emails to sales@ Solidswiss.sr on almost each day in August and nobody has responded to my emails. The ph they have on their website does not work and if it does nobody return your calls. If any other affected customer read my review anywhere in the world please don't hesitate to report this company to the authorities IC3 at a state and federal level to make a strong case otherwise the website will continues doing their fraud business affecting more people. I have also requested a response on the order I placed in April tru their website and nobody is responding. I know they are receiving my emails and messages and they've read them but they are not responding. Meaning they are stealing my money and they will probably do the same to a lot of other people. Tip for consumers: DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM I ORDERED IN APRIL. THEIR WEBSITE IS STILL ON THE INTERNET. IT SEEMS THEY ARE TRULLY COMMITTED TO CONTINUE THEIR FRAUD BUSINESS. See attachments. Check them out. Solidswiss denied me complete access to their website simply because I keep asking them about the order I placed. THIS IS FRAUD AND SOLIDSWISS HAS SIMPLY STOLEN MY MONEY.

jimmyc79
September 17th, 2021

Please DO NOT try and purchase a watch from this company. I wired funds two months ago. I was promised in emails to be patient and wait the 4-5 weeks it takes for shipping. I sent numerous emails and left numerous voice messages on their 800 number. I havent heard anything from them. Looks like I am out the money without any recourse. Hopefully this review will keep shoppers away fro their site.

That this company is a scam

I did not receive the product I ordered

zefep
July 24th, 2021

7/19/21:
7/20/21: (8 am central time)
They shutdown their server. See attached picture.
7/21/21:
I have sent them 3 emails to: sales@ Solidswiss.sr still with no response.
7/22/21:
I have sent them 3 emails to: sales@ Solidswiss.sr still with no response.
7/23/21:
7/26/2021
7/27-7/28-7/29-7/30/2021
From 8/02 to 9/10/2021

Questions? Get answers from the Solidswiss.sr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solidswiss.sr?

Have a question about Solidswiss.sr?