This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Testdomain.test

Testdomain.test

Testdomain.test has a consumer rating of 3.56 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Testdomain.test ranks 517th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Testdomain.test?

“Absolute horrible experience!”

John D.
4/19/21

Absolute horrible experience! I booked 2 nights and ended up needing only 1. Even though it said free cancellations, they would not allow me to cancel it. I ended up paying $110.00 for a room that remained empty! AND, they charged me $75.00 more fees than my friend paid for the same hotel/night! I overpaid by $185.00 total! They are very shady by making you think you called the hotel directly to book. Do not use them!

jeremyg
April 20th, 2021

* Testdomain.test attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

johnd4972
April 19th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Testdomain.test staff and other customers.

testdomaint
Test T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Testdomain.test?

Have a question about Testdomain.test?