TheFastHost

TheFastHost has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TheFastHost ranks 178th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate TheFastHost?

“Awesome WebHosting”

Ahsan I.
6/22/20

I have had excellent experience with this web hosting provider. My website is loading very fast and the price is HOT :).

ahsani7
June 22nd, 2020

I have had excellent experience with this web hosting provider.
My website is loading very fast and the price is HOT :).

shahidr12
November 24th, 2021

Very good web hosting, really fast website server I can recommend. It is cheap if payed annualy so I recommend paying anually. Support is fast and VERY good!

No, it is by far the cheapest. Compared with GoDaddy it's like 70% less per month.

By Ahsan I.

They have a very nice support team and very good price/performance ration.

I'm using there service since 3+ months. So I consider they are safe

By Ahsan I.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TheFastHost staff and other customers.

TheFastHost provides SSD based high-performance hosting for mission critical sites, applications, stores, forums, and more. Our performance tuned platform takes the worry and guesswork out of hosting.

timb670
Tim B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheFastHost?

Have a question about TheFastHost?