We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Tie-Dye Threads

Tie-Dye Threads has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 287 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tie-Dye Threads ranks 4th among T Shirts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate Tie-Dye Threads?

“So many choices, yet easy to move between pages”

Teresa M.
7/18/21

So many choices, yet easy to move between pages. Size chart very clear. Email fills in all info and pops up security numbers. Almost a one click system. There ordering processing part takes just a click or two. The long part of the process is making a choice from all the styles and colors and variety!

“Three and a half months since I placed my order.”

J. G.
8/12/21

So it's been three and a half months since I placed my order. Always the same excuses when I email and now they won't even respond to me. I don't understand how they have time to respond to all these reviews and send out daily email blasts and marketing campaigns. When you are 3.5 months behind on fulfillment, everything else should stop until you are caught up. I am starting to really believe this is a scam now.

teresam334
July 18th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

Great sale. I get so many compliments on the two shirts I have already. So thought I’d buy one more and a hoodie for winter to be selling as well.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Tie-Dye Threads.

francesl182
June 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

When I had a question, I got prompt & courteous attention to my request. AND, the shirt is fantastic!

Reason I chose this business:

Cuz my friend saw my poc, and wanted the same shirt.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Frances! We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Tie Dye Threads. Looking forward on your next purchase.

jg755
August 12th, 2021

lynna314
July 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

It is so easy to shop on your site and you have a great variety. We love your shirts!

Reason I chose this business:

I have ordered here before and really like the shirts!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Lynn! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We work really hard to offer the best products and services. We're so happy to see that reflected in your latest purchase.

judya497
July 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

I love this company! Such brilliant colors and quality materials. It seems like they are always having a sale, even though their regular prices are a great deal! They have been my go to clothing store for several months now and I'm not going anywhere!

Reason I chose this business:

I’m addicted to your store!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Judy! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about our small family business.

karent1365
June 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

I wish you weren't closing your store! You have such pretty shirts, great colors, nice patterns & decent prices! I'll be waiting for these three to come and then i'll have 5 nice tie dyes!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you for the kind rating! We’re so happy that your purchase at Tie Dye Threads went well.

jonathans1154
July 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

Very easy to navigate website and the shirts are high quality cotton! The hand work done is by far mastery of tye die in its most awesomeness form.

Reason I chose this business:

Because I have boughten from the about 2 or 3 times now and the quality is always the same! Wish it would ship faster. But the hand made is worth the wait!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review, Jonathan. At Tie Dye Threads, we continuously strive to serve you better.

corym164
June 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

First, your tie dyes are awesome and I am so happy to find some rare patterns I like and some I have never seen! It was a little frustrating to have products listed normally when sizes are sold out, I choose XL only to find that the awesome camo spiral is sold out. I hope it will come back again. And thank you for fair prices! :) so far so good!

chrisp928
Net R. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Cory! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. We're sorry that our camo is not available for XL for now. Many customers love to wear loose shirts but don't worry we will bring it back as soon as the size becomes available. Thank you for supporting us! :)

dawng388
June 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

Just ordered 3 more items - that makes 7 or 8 items so far. I love the quality.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Dawn! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Tie Dye Threads. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

lorraineh179
June 30th, 2021

Very easy. I will have more to say depending upon when I receive my. Purchases

Because I am from. Thsy era

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us.

sharonm1960
September 17th, 2021

Your shirts are so beautiful, I couldn't make up my mind. Loved them all. Lol
Do they run your regular size? I wear med, so I ordered med. 1 in lg because the med were all gone, but that's okay. I also like them big so I can tie it to the side. Thank you for your beautiful shirts

Reason I chose this business:

I came across them on my phone and
I loved the colors, beautiful colors

lynna314
September 16th, 2021

Tie-Dye Threads is great! I have purchased about a dozen items in various colors and designs. All have vibrant colors and I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing one of my shirts. The shirts wash well and are very comfortable.

lauriem732
June 12th, 2021
Verified site experience

The shirts are great quality with vibrant colors! Shipping took longer than expected but the customer service was outstanding!

chrisp928
Net R. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Laurie! Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are thrilled that despite the delay in shipping your order, you've stayed with us and continued to support our small family-owned business. Again, thank you!

mariannb10
Verified site experience

Only complaint is it takes sooo long to get my stuff! Lol. Great quality and vibrant colors! I'm sad you are closing your business!

Reason I chose this business:

Ordered a sweatshirt and I love it! Nice and heavy for those cool New England summer nights!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Mariann! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us. To ensure that this will not take place in the future again, we are now taking extra precautionary steps to improve our current shipping time frame.

dianav185
September 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

Love, love these shirts. Go up a size, due to slight shrinkage.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

troyf102
September 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Hope the shirts are as good as the buying experience was. Love they didn't gouge you for shipping! That's what made me buy.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Troy! We would like to thank you for the kind words about the products that you received. We are a small, family business and your review means a lot to us. It also lets us know we're on the right track!

sarahh1476
Verified site experience

Sad that colors and styles I wanted were sold out. I just ran across your site today.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the size and colors that you want. However, we'll try to restock the designs and sizes and we'll let you know, as soon as we have them back in stock. Feel free to send us an email at, support@tiedyethreads.co, if you still have any questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you.

teria63
August 20th, 2021

For a business that is in the USA it takes twice as long or more to get your order than if you where to order from overseas. They say buy USA. Well this company just takes your money. I have waited 2 1/2 months for my order and still haven't even received a shipping date. Look up this business on Google and a link to the better business burro comes up.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Teri! We understand your disappointment. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we want to make it right. We have sent you an email. Hope to hear from you soon!

deanj26
September 3rd, 2021
• Updated review

I love all the products I have ordered from them! Awesome!

I love all the products I have ordered from them!
August 12th, 2021
• Previous review

I love all the products I have ordered from them! Awesome!

Return customer

douglasl358
August 30th, 2021
Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Thank you for the 5-stars review, Douglas! We're happy to hear that you love them!

barryo61
August 15th, 2021
Verified site experience

Not sure why different sizes are different prices. It certainly isn't that way when you buy shoes.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Barry! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Since we use premium materials, it cost us more to make bigger t-shirts because they require more material. We promise that the price is worth it for the quality. Let us know if you still have any questions or concerns and we will be here to help.

kathyb1054
Verified site experience

I wish I had done this sooner. Best wishes to you!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

We are so grateful for your 5-star review, Kathy! Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

markl1950
July 30th, 2021
Verified site experience

Site is easy to navigate. Selection is diverse with a wide range of wonderful options. Discounts always make a difference in the decision to buy.

Reason I chose this business:

A promotion with a discount drew me back for a look at options.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Thank you so much for your positive rating for your recent visit to our small family business, Mark.

bethg261
June 25th, 2021

It is 2 cute. Love it!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

We are so grateful for your 5-star review, Beth. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

roxied7
July 17th, 2021
Verified site experience

Loves my previous order. I am sure I will love this order!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Roxie! Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our products. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build better items in the future.

I've been waiting 3.5 months and still nothing. I am starting to think this is a scam.

By J. G.