Vbgsneezeguard.ca

Vbgsneezeguard.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vbgsneezeguard.ca ranks 215th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Vbgsneezeguard.ca?

“Over Priced”

Edward v.
2/1/21

I started using Siteground 4 years ago. At the time their yearly cost was $162 USD, very reasonable. After the first year there was an increase to $260 USD and then two years later another increase to $299 USD. When I asked Siteground about the increases I would always received a generic "we made it better for our customers nonsense". I do not understand how they can justify $299 USD vs $160 CAD (go Daddy) from their competitors. More than double for what more? They offered me a 10% discount or the option of subscribing for 3 years but even then they are over $100 more expensive compared to the competition. And yes the 5 star review is so someone might actually read this. Buyer beware.

edwardv129
February 1st, 2021

Buyer beware. Way over priced.

Grow big account

Questions? Get answers from the Vbgsneezeguard.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vbgsneezeguard.ca?

Have a question about Vbgsneezeguard.ca?