Victory Christian Academy

Victory Christian Academy has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Victory Christian Academy ranks 153rd among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Victory Christian Academy?

“Great Christian School”

Kayla L.
2/7/21

Our son started Kindergarten during the pandemic, but we really wanted him in a classroom environment. We decided to send him to Victory, since they are a smaller school and have allowed in-person school full time. Not only have they provided an amazing Christian education, but they've done an amazing job with handling COVID and creating a safe place for the kids to learn and interact. It's been a true blessing to send our son here.

“Principal of the school is very manipulative”

saved b.
5/7/18

I am writing this review because my friend will not share this with others, because she does not want to talk bad about others. The Principal of Victory Christian Academy in Arnold, MO has some real problems. He talked to my friend's daughter while at school and told her that if she chose to go on an after school field trip it would cost the school $200 extra because they would have to rent a van. So my friend's daughter said she was ok with not going on this fun field trip. What kind of principal does that? The principal's name is Doug Rose. My friend told Doug Rose that her daughter did want to go on the fieldtrip, but Doug would not let her daughter go even after my friend spent time explaining this to the principal in his office. Her daughter is not a trouble maker at all. No one ever says a negative thing about her daughter. I will update this review if things change, but this has been unbelievable. Also, a board member, Mike Reeves, told my friend's husband if they spoke to others about this, it would be because they did not get what they wanted. Hmmmmm... He is implying that he knows their intent or motive. My friend has only shared this with me, because she doesn't want to say bad things about people, but people need to be warned about this school. Also, it was a student council field trip, and the student council teacher is Judy Boehmer, and Judy seemed to have a part in not wanting my friend's daughter to be able to go on this field trip too. You have to understand that they had no reason to deny my friend's daughter this. I know my friend has liked this school in the past, but I hope someone teaches Doug Rose, Mike Reeves, And Judy Boehmer how to treat people right. My friend has had all 6 of her children go to this school for over 14 years. My friend and her husband will not send their children to Victory Christian Academy in Arnold MO after this school year ends unless something drastically changes.

kaylal158
February 7th, 2021

savedb2
May 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Victory Christian Academy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Christian Academy?

Have a question about Victory Christian Academy?