This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

VelvetCurvesBoutique.net

VelvetCurvesBoutique.net

VelvetCurvesBoutique.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VelvetCurvesBoutique.net ranks 510th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate VelvetCurvesBoutique.net?

“Don't shop here! Velvetcurve boutique now known as "Stylfident_"”

Deedra O.
9/4/15

Do not follow this Instagram account! I purchased 2 items which were never sent to me. I asked for a refund which I never received and its been 2 weeks. I've made numerous attempts to contact the owner and was ignored every time. They even blocked me on Instagram! I've filed a complaint with the better business bureau. The owner now advertises promoting businesses. Do not do it! Its a waste of time and money. The original site www.velvet curves boutique.net is currently down and all previous pictures that were on Instagram have been deleted! If I could rate anything less than a 1 I would!

deedrao
September 4th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the VelvetCurvesBoutique.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VelvetCurvesBoutique.net?

Have a question about VelvetCurvesBoutique.net?