Vevor.uk

Vevor.uk has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vevor.uk ranks 23rd among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Vevor.uk?

“Good Product”

Donald W.
11/20/21

Have not tested it yet but product looks good and was well packaged. It arrived on time as expected. In fact I just ordered another one. Thank you.

donaldw704
November 20th, 2021

raidenj1
November 29th, 2021

Seller double checked to ensure part would work for me, great communication! But just I wait for a bit longer for my package.

gregoryj249
November 29th, 2021

Helped me to change address because of my own mistake, really helped a lot. Everything is good. Will buy again.

charlesa919
November 20th, 2021

Great product, as described. But a bit late postage. I hope my next order can arrive faster. I will order again soon.

timothyl443
November 22nd, 2021

Very good to purchase from. Returning item due to it not being the problem. Would buy from again. Thanks

damienw30
November 22nd, 2021

Fast shipping. But a little bit late response to messages. Product as described, working well so far!

johnnyc275
November 19th, 2021

Fast postage, and works perfectly for my purpose (re-distillation of resin polluted IPA from 3D printing)

margaretar
November 25th, 2021

Made in china but works okay so far, good ship time. My father ask me to buy one for hime as well.

jamesm5759
November 19th, 2021

EXCELLENT SELLER. EXCELLENT ITEM. VERY VERY EXCELLENT ALL SAIT EXCELLENT 100%. EXCELLENT
THANKS THANKS

joeyf70
November 22nd, 2021

I want to say is the shipping. It really took a long time. I will buy again when you make the shipping quick.

Questions? Get answers from the Vevor.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vevor.uk?

Have a question about Vevor.uk?