VIP Tickets Canada

VIP Tickets Canada

1,713 reviews

Better Business Bureau
1 / 5

VIP Tickets Canada has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 1,713 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with VIP Tickets Canada most frequently mention canadian dollars, customer service and credit card. VIP Tickets Canada ranks 21st among Tickets sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.1%
1,403

• Easy to navigate website and the cheapest Canadian site we could find anywhere.
  • Bought tickets for my parents to Garth Brooks and it was easy to do and the e-tickets came on time.

• I assume VIP Tickets Canada will be selling in Canadian dollars.
  • Advertised as Canadian company but all prices in USD and customer service out of the US and under a different name.
How would you rate VIP Tickets Canada?

“Canadian site should use Canadian dollars for payment!”

Jamie A.
12/23/19

Canadian site should use Canadian dollars for payment! I almost didn't order because of that - quite annoying to pay credit card exchange rates.

“Your original prices were in Canadian, then you switch...”

Lee K.
10/25/19

Your original prices were in Canadian, then you switch to $US and prices were much higher upon checkout. Also, no confirmation email at all that tickets were purchased!!

Reviews (1,713)

canadian dollars (8) customer service (9) canadian site (3) canadian website (3) ticket prices (3) bought tickets (4)
jocelyng14
Christine T.
January 13th, 2020

When purchasing there was a message saying processing difficulty. I received an email later asking to complete order. I am unsure if I have now ordered twice?

spencera17
Spencer A.
July 27th, 2019

Cheapest tickets I could find for the Seats, still very over priced. Do not like USD, or how fees are hidden until last step. Also would like my eTicket to be emailed sooner than the day before the concert date.

leek339
Lee K.
October 25th, 2019

kimw218
Kim W.
December 13th, 2018

Thank-you for taking my order. Hoping this will be a great performance,but thanks for your help. Kim Wright.

ambert56
amber T.
November 14th, 2018

It's extremely frustrating that you have taken all of the good seats from this event and selling them at a veeeeeeerrrrrryyy inflated price including the fees. And in US funds for a Canadian event. This was the only way that I could get good seats for my son and my mother to be able to enjoy there first event like this. Shame on you

monab39
Mona B.
February 19th, 2019

I paid in US on a Canadian Website. I just received the credit card statement. Not impressed at all.

michelleu20
Michelle U.
April 20th, 2019

The price was outrageously expensive, but I know that's not VIPs fault. Glad I found this site, my daughter is going to LOVE her birthday present thanks to you guys.

stephaniem292
Stephanie M.
April 10th, 2019

First time buying tickets from VIP tickets. Received them through email/online and I haven't used them yet as the date of the concert is still a ways away. Since this is my first time purchasing and they are being resold from another person, I am a little worried when I get to the venue on the date that the ticket won't work or it'll come up as a duplicate. Until then I will be unsure of the overall product and experience. With that but if doubt I cannot give a full five star rating.

petef36
Pete F.
May 25th, 2019

At the beginning tickets were $112, with taxes it came to about $155. Confirmation email I got from my credit card says it's was charged $209?!? Wtf???

valentinac16
Valentina C.
September 29th, 2018

I think I've paid much too much for this ticket that you bought from Evenko in order to sell it once again. Thank you, anyway.

christopherv53
Christopher V.
December 17th, 2017

US DOLLARS for a Canadian show is confusing and expensive on top of the service charge for EACH ticket . Like most tickets sites this is a Money grab . I needed the tickets and I overpaid for them because it was a present . Original cost is 18 dollars Canadian. My cost from your website was 65 dollars American.

sarahb396
Sarah B.
August 10th, 2017

Canadian dollars should be an option at checkout as well as when viewing seats. Service fee is too high! that on top of the delivery fee (seriously, email is free you don't need to charge) and it made the total cost go up a lot more then expected! It was not a nice surprise at the end. I chose your site because it seems like a better deal...until the extras. Also, no mention is made of view board, some seats do not have a view of this but I could not tell which ones. I had to search on ticket master for this information.

kevinb690
Kevin B.
March 15th, 2019

very easy and well organized. First time I am using this service so I am hoping no issues with tickets.

jesser94
Jesse R.
April 21st, 2018

It was a canadian website and mentioned nowhere that the funds were in USD until the order was complete. I was very upset and will not use your site again.

jamiea57
Jamie A.
December 23rd, 2019

sarahu23
March 19th, 2018

Ridiculous service charges. $23 USD PER TICKET! Didn't notice until too late. Tried to cancel order less than 10 min after purchasing but company refused. Advertised as Canadian company but all prices in USD and customer service out of the US and under a different name. I would avoid buying from here if possible.

robbinl1
Robbin L.
July 28th, 2017

Slow and don't reserve tickets while trying to enter in personal data, lost tickets a couple of times. Otherwise was ok !! Sucks with the US dollar when he's in Canada !!! Nice way to make extra cash :(

jordanq1
Jordan Q.
April 26th, 2019

The thing that drives me nuts is the tickets are in USD. I've already read the issues in the past about this and it's apparently because of the software you guys use. That software needs to be changed to be more transparent with extra fees and show your total in CAD. My 46 dollar ticket was 84 after all the fees and conversion. Kinda misleading, also not knowing your final total until you put your credit card info in is annoying.

mikem1322
Mike M.
July 26th, 2019

Absolutely awesome. I had never heard of this site previously. And I was skeptical. My tickets (for three) in total were about $160 cheaper than stubhub and ticketmaster - and to be frank - looked like the same area/seats.

This site will be my first site the next time I buy concert tickets. AAA

hb163
H B.
October 8th, 2019

It was good. Cheaper than other websites. However, took time to confirm that your website was legit.

maureena21
Maureen A.
September 18th, 2017

I would have preferred an option to pay Canadian fees rather than US. Since the game is in my home town, Toronto, Canada
But your service is quick and efficient

clairew60
Claire W.
February 4th, 2018

I had the cheapest tickets available and then something went wrong on the final step, making me go back and miss out on those tickets, and having to purchase even more expensive ones that are already overpriced. I hate these monopoly ticket sites that charge way too much for tickets, so I didn't enjoy my experience but I am likely to purchase from you in the future, since there are no other options.

anonymousd397
anonymous D.
April 5th, 2019

Not sure why "VIP tickets Canada" runs on USD... you should have a system in place that includes the conversion before it even gets to the customers eyes.

trevorx
Trevor X.
October 15th, 2018

this is the 'so far' stage...let us see if they arrive and how they work before I proceed giving you glowing reviews eh ?

mirandal35
Miranda L.
November 14th, 2018

Tickets came fast, no issues. Just beware of additional fees. I called first to find out what they were so no surprises.

Hi Kianna, yes every single ticket bought from us is guaranteed 100% to be the seats you ordered and valid and authentic or your money back!

See more answers (2)

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

I and several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Yes there are, they hide them until the last second and sometimes charge as much as 85$ per ticket as they did to my coworker. All in American without saying so despite being a canadian site. Proceed at your own peril.

By Franky D.

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Hello Aaron! Many ticket brokers and season ticket holders hold multi year ticket deals with the same ticket location. This is why you see tickets available for the upcoming 2018 season. Thank you!

By Alena E.,

Hi Jenni, to answer your question, it depends. Some season tickets don't list ticket prices while other tickets may list them. Regardless all tickets are guaranteed 100% to be authentic and valid for your event or your money back.

By Alena E.,

Hi Darla. All ticket sellers who sell tickets on our site are screened. A huge portion of them are large ticket brokers who buy large quantities of season tickets from teams. The original name on the ticket simply states the individual who originally purchased that ticket. You do not have to show id or credit card to enter with your printed tickets at any venue in the USA or Canada. If there happens to be 19+ event you may have to show you are able to attend such events in very rare circumstances. However your id and credit card do not need to match your printed tickets.

By Alena E.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VIP Tickets Canada staff and other customers.

Canadian Owned Ticket Exchange? Every Ticket is 100% Guaranteed! Buy Tickets Now - Order Today Secure Checkout? Huge Selection? Choose Your Seats? Great Customer Service

alenae
Alena E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VIP Tickets Canada?

Have a question about VIP Tickets Canada?