1984

1984 has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 1984 ranks 88th among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate 1984?

“It was my first trip to Morocco.”

Sarah M.
8/7/20

My friend recommended me to get it booked with Virikson Morocco Holidays and without doubt I have to say it is the best tour I had in my life. The staff is so cooperative, Frason has arranged everything and their service is so fast that I haven't been in to any problem. I highly recommend to book your holidays tour with them.

sarahm756
August 7th, 2020

habibm2
March 5th, 2018

Booked a tour to Morocco with Virikson Morocco. Their guides are amazing with great knowledge. I enjoyed my trip with the 5* services from them.

Questions? Get answers from the 1984 staff and other customers.

ericw132
Eric w.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1984?

Have a question about 1984?