Visa Buddy

Visa Buddy has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Visa Buddy?

“Best Immigration Consultants In India | Visa Buddy”

Swati K.
6/2/21

I want to share my experience with Visabuddy consultancy, I chose Visabuddy after visiting 3 to 4 consultancies in Delhi & then finally decided to go with visabuddy Immigration, they are thoroughly knowledgeable and cooperate with client and try to reach extra mile, I have faced lots of problem with my Canada PR visa application but they helped me out and fixed it. Thank you so much anf I will definately recommended Visabuddy for Canada immigration.

swatik28
June 2nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Visa Buddy staff and other customers.

swatik27
Swati k.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visa Buddy?

Have a question about Visa Buddy?