This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ViviDress.co.uk

ViviDress.co.uk

ViviDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 163 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ViviDress.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, wedding day and high quality. ViviDress.co.uk ranks 371st among Wedding Dresses sites.

• I will and i do recommend vividress.co.uk to anyone who wants to buy their wedding dress on-line.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ViviDress.co.uk?

“Love, love, love this!”

Sarah J.
5/7/16

Love, love, love this! Went to a formal wedding and this shined! I received so many compliments. Great value for the price! Great material. I am 5'4 128 pounds. I originally ordered a medium because of the pics the dress. I immediately ordered a small. Quick shipment. First one came within 2 days (not prime eligible) second one took a bit longer but arrived just in time, still ahead of schedule though. Held up all night. No pulls it holes

“They refused to refund the cost of my dresses when they sent through the wrong colour”

Karen W.
5/12/17

Very disappointing I ordered a bridesmaid dress which was lovely and a few months later I ordered two more. These came through both in the same size, when I had ordered two different sizes and lengths and also in a completely different colour from the first. Contrary to their returns policy they refused to refund me or to give me a return slip. I would never use this company again!

wedding dress (41)
karenw215
May 12th, 2017

fhghghg
October 24th, 2016

I was so incredibly surprised at the quality of this dress. The hem wowed me! I decided to do the custom sizing and the dress fit exactly as I wanted to. Obviously it needs a little steaming to release those travel wrinkles... but wow! I wanted a high dollar look without paying a high dollar price - vividress definitely made that possible. I cannot wait until my wedding day to walk down the aisle in this dress!

skinners
September 22nd, 2016

Two dresses purchased. 1 arrived incomplete the other so badly made its unalterable. Breast placement in gown is less than 3" from the shoulder. There isnt a bra in the world that can push boobs up that high!
Emails and photo evidence of dresses passed on to customer services and returns/refunds.
Refund agreed but none received.
Can't resell, even the charity shop refused to take them!
Discount in this case means unwearable items.

sarahj133
May 7th, 2016

billieh17
December 17th, 2014

My mums wearing this to our wedding next year... Not typical mother of the bride but she recoiled in horror at the thought of a pastel dress/jacket/hat combo! MIL to be will prob go for something more typically mother of the groom though... suppose it all depends on the personality/style of the individual - I think they'll both look amazing despite being opposite ends of the mother of bride/groom style spectrum!

Mothers of the Bride really wear full length dresses

phinnd
February 4th, 2015

My dress arrived yesterday... it is beautiful and it fits! I will recommend the site for my friends that need a wedding dress or other... Thank you! I think vividress.co.uk also deserve it as shining star. Very pleased with the easiness and promptness of ordering and receiving the dress. Quality of the dress was outstanding it looked more then what I paid for it. And do not forget check the dress i bought, woot!

Im loving it! they launched on facebook too,sweet.

nellr2
April 3rd, 2016

I would not trust the good reviews on this site as they are quite clearly planted - for example, there is one that is the same review (same exact wording!) on two different dates attributed to two different people. They all have obvious (incorrect) Chinese English - I am good at spotting the tics as I used to live in Hong Kong! The non-genuine reviews all have the name of the company in capitals - as in "VIVIDRESS". Pretty naughty and has certainly put me off using the site!

helenh83
May 8th, 2017

Although I am a young woman who has recently decided to advertise as a sex worker and have tried Adultwork, a very salacious website which seems to attract seedy and dubious people who think by writing one short line, that will get them in the door, I decided to try the escort section on Vivastreet.

Disaster. While I have friends who used to advertise on that website and no longer do, warm me about it, I went ahead anyway. It is very expensive, but I thought 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Now I hear from interested parties that the first thing they see is either a Ashley Morgan popup trying to encourage people to break marriage vows by loitering in other beds ( who am I to judge that) or Camgirls - not myself, and it is only after a short time, they get to see my advertisement.

I feel I am paying for these others to advertise and Vivastreet are milking me dry. ( Perhaps the popup advertisers also)I did not outlay all that money to advertise for others, so I will not renew my advertisement.

Perhaps I am not in a position to cry 'morally unfair,' so all I can say is that it is a terrible place for girls like myself to advertise. It explains why I get so few responses.

kims88
March 30th, 2015

Since my last review of this so called uk online store, I still don't have my refund nor do I have the dress! I have been sending emails daily with no response from them what so ever! I feel for anyone who have been duped by these low life, good for nothing bunch of crooks! I get married in 103 days & still don't have a dress but I don't have any money to buy one either because these people have what little money I had. I just wish I'd looked them up sooner

kyliee1
June 4th, 2016

I bought this dress to attend a beach wedding. It's well worth the money. Thanks for vividress. It's a beautiful colour, cool and easy to wear. It came with 2 beautiful brooches to attach to the straps to add a bit of bling.
It's also light weight and easy to pack in your suitcase and the few creases soon disappeared after hanging.
A great buy if you are on a tight budget.

yoyol
January 18th, 2021

I definitely recommend this dress to all the beautiful brides! The color I choose is white and it looks really pure. The first time I try it on, I have the image that I seemed to see a princess standing in front of the mirror, beautiful and shy. Very pleased, will be ordering from this site again. Cheap and high quality. Also a very happy experience to buy it here.

psm2
March 2nd, 2017

I ordered my dress in Jan and max delivery time was 27 working days. The dress was seriously LATE and I did not get it for my wedding! I asked the customer care to send it via special delivery since they could follow where the dress was but no, they would not do so. VERY DISSAPOINTING!

paulined8
November 13th, 2015

Having got the delivery date 17th September we were pleased it would be here in time for my daughters wedding on 2nd October. But that didn't happen it came on the day before at 3 pm after contacting vividress time & time again during the day's running up to that day it was very stressful to the point we had to buy a another wedding dress just in case it didn't turn up they did say that a £15 cheque in way of a apology would b sent Yes that's right we r still Waiting! But the dress was amazing!

laurak77
May 18th, 2016

After mis-shipping an item to me that arrived a week late and opened, I requested a full refund and return of the dress within the 7 days that they advertise on their website. I have been dealing with someone called "Claire" who offered me the "super-rush" delivery refunded but ignored all other requests. I am now about to take the company to Trading Standards and also Customs and Excise as I do not believe they have been honest about the value of what was in the parcel. This "business" should be removed from the internet and honest people should be entitled to a refund if they do not receive their orders in the promised time frame. Appalling.

sadev
April 4th, 2014

It arrived fast but dress is ugly and awful vaguely like the picture but badly made :( I was heart broken would never ever ever recommend buying your wedding dress from vivi or on line! No returns either :(

lucaslinklinkl
August 12th, 2015

It is amazing! It's perfect! I've never bought anything online before, clothing wise, so I was super worried. But it fits, perfectly, and looks beautiful. Like it was bought at the most fancy bridal store! Living in a country made for size zero and smaller, being a 14 can be difficult. Thank you Vividress for making my special day wonderful I promise to upload a picture as soon as I get one taken.
I recommend this site to anyone!

clairf2
June 4th, 2016

Nrought a wedding dress it was much to big and too long wasnt custom made so i asked for a refund and to send it back and they refused ot says on the bottom of there home page easy returns ots not please please dont use them ot also says uk site but the dresses come from china

paulaf7
February 28th, 2015

This company doesnt even deserve a 1.ive been fighting with company for at least 3 months now to get a refund. It took me 2 months to get the returns address and now that i have returned the address this company is ignoring my emails. If i were any of yous looking to buy a dress from this company i would recommend that you stay clear. The only thing there good at is taking ppls money. Theres dresses look nothing like the pictures

amandae52
June 13th, 2017

Absolutely love my dress and can't wait for my big day.
My dress arrived within three weeks and the quality of my dress is stunning!
Thank you vivi bride I would definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to buy a quality wedding dress for a fantastic price as mine only cost £179 and it looks well over £1000.

clarew21
August 4th, 2016

I ordered my dress on the 18th July 2016 on express delivery and it arrived today. I am absolutely over the moon with it, it's made to a brilliant standard, measurements are perfect (it was custom made) colour is exact match. Super super excited to wear it for our big day. I know there are some horror stories about ordering online but my experience has been great!

candiceg2
September 12th, 2014

I ran into this site via google search, they seemed nice, price not high, cool style.
I made an order from them, maybe im fortunate, received package in a week,
Well, this is my first online order, im happy with it by far.

worth to give a shot

aapoa
November 3rd, 2016

I loved it! I got this dress for my HS grad and I received many compliments. Usually I don't like wearing clothes that expose my arms, but with this dress I felt really comfortable. I didn't do any costume sizes I just ordered a size 8, it was a little lose at the straps but it was still good. I would recommended this dress because its really figure flattering.

mandyg12
March 14th, 2016

I received my dress and its the worst made dress i have ever seen not even fit for a dog to wear, pins left inside the material, wrong material, wrong dress completely, a baby cud of made a better dress,
Now figting for refund and they couldnt care less, do not under any circumstances order your dress from
Vividress.co.uk made in shanghai

nicolam24
May 4th, 2016

My recommendation to anyone even thinking of buying a dress from Vividress is to look elsewhere and avoid this company! They are con merchants. I ordered a dress using the made to measure facilities. When the dress arrived they clearly had taken no notice at all of the measurements given. The dress was far too long and didn't have any shape in the waist at all. I have tried to get a full refund upon returning the dress but 'Claire' (clearly not a Claire as they are Chinese not English) has stopped responding. I have found it so impossible to get the wedding dress of my dreams within a budget and they have cast a nasty shadow on my big day now. Awful organisation and awful people.

olaurav
January 21st, 2016

The price is extremely reasonable compared to gowns I had tried on in bridal salons. I ordered my dress in ivory and the color is not that white like in the picture but it is a really nice ivory. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely order again from VIVIDRESS and will recommend to others. Nothing can beat a good customer service and a great product with great price!

I wouldn't if I was you! They still have my money & my dress nearly 12 months on, robbing scumbags! I'm tempted to go to watchdog

By Kim S.
See more answers (6)

Agree with everyone below just look at the grammer on the good reviews. Shop at Debenhams my daughter got her dress from there at just as goid a price.

By Lisa J.