This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Vividress ZA

Vividress ZA has a consumer rating of 2.78 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vividress ZA ranks 371st among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Vividress ZA?

“I am ok with vividress”

Ruth Z.
3/21/20

Vividress delivered my daughter's matric dress in 2 weeks especially in such a serious situation, i could not thank them more.

“How do you get these people to respond after taking your order?”

Jean G.
11/1/20

I was helped immediately before placing my order, since that time I have been unable to obtain a response from them. I placed an order for a dress on 29/09/20 and cannot get them to reply to my messages requesting a status update. I am still waiting a response and wondering if I have lost the money that I have paid. There has to be a way to take this legal. Is this a scam site?

jeang253
November 1st, 2020

Is this a scam site?

ruthz54
March 21st, 2020

louwaines
February 6th, 2020

After numerous mails I still have not received the dress for my daughters matric farewell
They just dont bother to reply

Really terrible service and I wonder if they are actually exist?

elmah4
September 17th, 2020

So today is 30 Sept...
My package was on regulatory review at Customs since 19 September.
Today I have received notice that I have to pay a Customs penalty of R2500 because the MISDECLATRION of value of goods from Vividress. DISHONEST AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOUR! BUT WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THEM?
I have to PAY UP.
They declared USD 15.00 whereas I paid USD 105.00. The dress cost me R1992 when the USD 105 was converted to Rands. And now I pay an additional R2500.
I have previously submitted a bad review for this online company. I reside in South Africa.
I WANT TO WARN PEOPLE CONSIDERING THEM ABOUT THEIR SHOCKING DISHONESTY!
So I placed and obviously paid 105 USD ON 14 August for a dress for my daugher's matric farewell. On 3 September the package was collected by FedEx. So far so good. The package arrived at JHB International Airport on 18 September. Then my troubles started. Customs stopped my package for a regulatory review. The onus was then on me to proof the value, order confirmation and payment of this. I submitted all documents. I asked Vividress for an Invoice. They sent one for 15.00 USD. Note, I ordered and paid 105.00 USD. I asked Vividress to rectify invoice. They simply told me they indicated the lower value in order to lower the customs duty. And I must please understand! The audacity to actually ADMIT to their absolute DISHONESTY. Now they simply ignore my requests that they have to rectify the invoice as this was n huge misdeclaration on their part. Which might cause me to pay a customs fine which will me more than the value of the dress. SUCH DISHONESTY IS TRULY SHOCKING. Today is 23 September and still no indication of release from Customs. Steer clear from Vividress!

margarets317
August 5th, 2019

Emailed me every day until the order was placed and received. Poor quality of sewing. I would like to get hold of the owner of this company. No wonder the last review was is 2018
First time that I purchase on line, quick to take your money

lereesev
July 17th, 2018

I just receive my black dress! Thank you so much. I am very impressed!. I hope my girl will like it! Thank you for all your assistance. The other two dresses, we did receive it two hours before the event, but it fits perfect. I am so happy to see these 3 beautiful girls having their nice dresses on, they are so gorgeous! I did made some recommendations for the girls who still needs to attend their matric farewell. Thank you Vividress so much again.

Codes for these 3 dresses are VIVIDRESS318, VIVIDRESS407 &VIVIDRESS507

Fientjie really helped me a lot.

roseannel1
June 25th, 2018

They claim to be operating from South Africa and this is an absolute lie! You really don't get what you order or paid for. I have asked for assistance because I need to fix the dress they sent, but have been ignored. Their service is even worse than the dress.

helouisev
August 14th, 2019

The skirt is very beautiful, the fabric makes me very comfortable, really a must-have for dating, sexy yet elegant! Worth having.

margjek
May 12th, 2017

They got a lot of cool African style wedding gowns which i like so much. And nice representative for answering all my questions and concerns.

I believe they are scammers. If not scammers, then VERY dishonest

By Elma H.