Walkintubprices.org

Walkintubprices.org does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Walkintubprices.org?

Reviews from Related Businesses

mariel352
November 15th, 2020

If you're looking for a new bathroom suite, honestly don't just scroll on past, stop, look, buy and you won't regret it! I was a little dubious as my bathroom suite was such a fantastic price but I needn't have been. The ordering process was simple.and easy, the communication right up to delivery was fantastic and the quality is great! I 100% recommend this company, and will definitely use again.

julias818
June 23rd, 2022

Excellent customer service from Ruthie! When a part of a shower system I ordered arrived scratched, Ruthie contacted the manufacturer and arranged for a replacement. All was easy no hassle!
Thank you!

Shower system

darryley
April 11th, 2022

All in all a great product, still leaks in some places and I've taped the hell out of it, when all the connectors are plastic I'm not surprised. Other than that it's a great product and does what it says it does. Makes the water feel great and I am seeing the difference on my skin now that I've been using it for over a month now. I've recommended it to my family and friends also.

aslamd1
September 1st, 2020

Brilliant service, brilliant product where others could not match product, price, communication or service provided. Looks brilliant in my average/small bathroom where other half really wanted a corner bath but all others were just too big or could not supply blaming pandemic and all other forms of excuses. Still need to do finishing touches as you can see in pic!
Really pleased overall.
Thankyou Plumbworld

kimb1999
June 13th, 2022

Remodeling the upstairs bathroom -Ordered and installed a touch less faucet which everyone has complimented. The install instructions were simple to follow. Faucet height makes it convient for all users and touch less so it's automatic allowing users hands free so there's less mess and not likely to spread any germs. Faucet has a stylish upscale look to it and goes well with additional bathroom fixtures. A great buy!

Great quality products they stand behind

Touch less bathroom faucet

lesliej296
April 3rd, 2022

During the rise of COVID 19 i realized I needed to be more germ aware and decided to go touchless with several items in my house so I ended up finding BathSelect and boy am I glad! Easy instalment. Beautiful quality amazing prices and all around just a fantastic company and I love the employees...

Wonderful

Automatic Sensor Faucet

adamc1109
June 13th, 2022

They are a great company with great products I love the touch less automatic soap dispenser. Highly recommend junoshowers.

Touch less automatic soap dispenser

ronn97
May 30th, 2020

I have a 40+ year old pool and needed some time work. I gave up hope of ever finding the matching tile. Then I came here... problem solved, pool tile repaired and enjoying the benefits of pool ownership.

indiar18
February 19th, 2022

Kitchen & Bath Decor designed, custom crafted an entirely new kitchen and installed it perfectly. They have very good customer service.

White cabinets with quartz

paulk362
Paul K.
January 20th, 2020

I have ordered this product and similar products from other retailers. NoOdor.com has the best response time of all and the best product so far.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Walkintubprices.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkintubprices.org?

Have a question about Walkintubprices.org?