Wharton Institute

Wharton Institute has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wharton Institute?

“I learned violin in Wharton Music Center and this is...”

Sef C.
7/16/12

I learned violin in Wharton Music Center and this is by far the best music school that I have been through. I like playing musical instruments, in fact, I learned how to play the guitar at school. I like this music center because I was able to learn on how to play the violin in less than three months. I honestly believe that I am a slow learner but this music school was able to change that. I also find their service rate to be quite lower than other similar music schools. I have invited some of my friends to go here with me because I want to learn how to play cello.

sefc
July 16th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Wharton Institute staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wharton Institute?

Have a question about Wharton Institute?