Writers Hub

Writers Hub has a consumer rating of 1.98 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Writers Hub most frequently mention worst company problems. Writers Hub ranks 160th among Writing Other sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

No positive highlights yet

• Secondly, the company has incompetent support team who keep on harassing writers.
How would you rate Writers Hub?

“Best Site to work with if you are a good writer.”

Ferdinand K.
9/27/21

I have been with writers hub since January this years and I could say it is among the best site to work with, however you have to be a good writer to work efficiently with them. I am a senior writer currently, and I get paid some good amount of money. So its up to the writer not the company. But I could suggest, they increase the cost per page to start even from $3.5 as this will satisfy most writers.

“Glorified thieves!”

Ndindi T.
4/23/20

These people are not satisfied with the money they get as brokers. They will fine you to death for anything. Anything! And they will justify it with the 'check the terms and conditions' nonsense. They have such a perfect way of treating their writers poorly. Their eventual collapse will not be a surprise. Y'all will reap bountiful from the way you mistreat your writers.

support team (3)
ndindit
April 23rd, 2020

Y'all will reap bountiful from the way you mistreat your writers.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Thanks for your review. The fines which exist on our platform are regulated in the policy each writer reviews and accepts before beginning the cooperation. The writer's rights are protected by the same policy. Any unfair fine can be disputed with Support, QA or HR team.

kkkw
August 15th, 2021

The fine policy is one of the crooked one. QA will always be inconsistent and frustrate writers for no goo reason. They are a total scam. Never try it. They always try to justify their crooked way same as what i see in the reviews but will never hear the writers. With all the work of QA even clients rate them poorly. Now i understand they are a scam

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear writer, we are sorry your experience with Writershub has been negative.
However, our QA Department follows the same instructions as you do while working on the order. They are responsible for making sure the customer's requirements are followed. If you feel that QA comments are contradictory, you may always share your thoughts with them. In case your concerns are not properly addressed, you are welcome to ask your account manager to intervene.

edgark18
June 19th, 2018

I have worked with the company under different accounts for different writers and the support is responsive and well treating until the season is off peak or you commit so many mistakes. This company is awesome for all new writers. Please separate the platforms for probation and paid accounts.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Edgar, thank you for your review of our website. We are glad that you enjoy our cooperation. Please note that we are responsive during low and high seasons equally as our support is 24/7 and is obligated to reply to all writers' queries in a timely manner. As for separating the platform for different level accounts, we cannot do it since we use only one website for posting all offers. Thank you for understanding.

lucym312
November 19th, 2021

Writershub pays their employees horribly. As an employee my motivation to work is not there anymore. And I am a top tier writer.

Improve your CPP or you'll sink your company because no one will want to work here, or you won't have experienced long term employees who bring in more clients.

ferdinandk12
September 27th, 2021

Dear Ferdinand,
We are glad to hear that you enjoy working on our platform!
As for price per page, apart from the basic salary for each order, we offer extra bonuses due to the good performance.
You may contact your account manager to inquire about them, they will be glad to provide some useful information on how to earn or increase your bonuses.

junioee
July 30th, 2020

This company sucks. They will put your money on hold and say It is under investigation. You will wait for four months without receiving it. Very useless. It really sucks. Don't even think of working with this mongrels

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Junioe, thanks for your review. The investigation means that the client issued a refund on your order. Such situations are resolved according to the policy regulations which each writer agrees to when starts working with us. These rules include those which protect both the client and the writer's side. For more information, contact our HR dept.

taitat
October 1st, 2021

Writershub gives me a balanced working condition, as I can balance between class-work, social life, and writing. I have advanced my professional skills. Now I am a pro in Mathematics and Computer Science. I am happy to be working with an excellent support team. The company has a good culture.

Highly recommended.

Dear Taita,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to have you on our Team!

oliverl88
November 11th, 2021

Its been close to a month of bidding without winning any bid my account is new and on probation but here comes my question, why waste a writers time in applications when you clearly know that you have nothing for them. If you had the interests of writers at hand you would undertake to develop such writers. The five free orders are orders you get paid to handle but want to steal from the writer. Policy be it then why can't you suggest orders to these clients why can't you give them tasks even once a week so they feel part of the company? And from the look of things and reading from the reviews it will take me close to a year to get out of probation or ill never get out. You guys frustrate writers for no good reason and they are the reason you have this platform.

don't dare

eshaj2
July 13th, 2021

So I applied to this site before as well but they rejected and now I applied again after 6 months and they rejected my application again. This time I emailed them and asked them that for what reason did they reject, and they ridiculously mentioned that you passed the tests but you were rejected for some other reason that we can't disclose. Like why would one even waste time on the application on this site when they don't consider application but reject and accept on some other basis that THEY CAN'T DISCLOSE.
I feel the only reason is that I am from a third world country and so was my ip address and they may only hire English speakers and waste the time of others.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Esha, please, be advised that our decision to approve or decline the application is never based on such aspects as race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or religion.
However, your application can be declined (even if you passed the tests) in case we detect that the person has (or previously had) an account on our website, provided fake personal information, or submitted numerous applications at once.
Unfortunately, we indeed cannot reveal the exact reason as per policy regulations; however, we can reassure you that we highly value the time our writers spent on the application process; therefore, we never decline their application without a strong reason.

mozzm
June 16th, 2020

I applied as a writer and was told to do five assignments before before being reviewed by their hr team so that I can be out of probation and start earning. They only reviewed two essays and so I was out. This is so unfair.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Thanks for your review. Accounts never get terminated without a reason on our platform. Please, contact us via hr@writershub.org for the details.

jamesg2793
July 29th, 2021

I had completed my five orders and I applied for promotion.It almost one week I have not received any comment from the HR. I am highly discouraged.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear James, we apologize for this situation.
Sometimes the account managers are overloaded with the number of probation writers to evaluate; that is why there might be some delay with your evaluation.
In case you do not receive a response to your query within more than three business days, please, message us once again and ask to clarify the exact time of the evaluation.

kogutud
October 19th, 2017

I love the availability of orders in this company! Just a little bit of improvement when it comes to priority on customers over the writers, we do donkey work and deserve a hearing too. Otherwise, it is a giant in making... watch out!

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Kogutu, thank you for your positive review of our platform. Please feel free to contact our HR Dept. if you experienced any issue, we will be glad to sort it out in a duly manner.

mann4
May 30th, 2020

I hope they keep me anonymous. But here it goes, constant harassment by QA, Support and Clients. They fine heavily for no apparent reason, revisions for no reason at 1 am and if you are not awake, they fine you for sleeping!. The CPP is utter garbage. How do you pay a top-notch level writer 2 dollars a Page while charging the client 20 dollars a page? The QA and Support are useless, do not take writers seriously and they are constantly out to pick fights with writers. They are constant bootlickers to clients forcing them to pay more to harass writers in the form of revisions. QAs are the worst of the worst, Nazis and racists. They grade a paper based on the name of the writer,. Sorry non-whites. Trust me I see this as I work there. They lack a grasp of English and good writing fundamentals but will argue to death to make you work on an issue that is stupid and incorrect. I hate them, i really really hate them because of the stress they have caused me with their foolish antics and no concern for the well-being of writers. I hope this essay mill gets shut down so that I cash out and do something else with my life.

Do not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Run!!

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Thanks for your review. Please note that $2 per page is only paid for editing a simple work on our platform. We have a long history of working in the field and offer competitive prices to our employees. The writer's rights are protected by the company policies and in case of any misunderstandings, one is free to contact our HR team for clarification.

danielg430
June 6th, 2019

I have worked with the company for over one year and I can confidently say that it is the best or among the best online writing websites you will find online. The company is strict on quality and hence, you may find challenges if you are just venturing on writing. I began at junior level but as I have grown the account, I have been entrusted with bigger jobs and bigger pay. I highly recommend it for any person with long term prospect on writing.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Daniel, we are glad to know that you like working with us. Keep up the good work!

peterd1082
July 25th, 2020

This site is descriminating, you apply, pass tests only for them to decline your application.Its not legit

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Peter, thanks for your review. We decline application only for fair reasons, for instance, if the grammar test is failed or the quality of writing assignment is not up to standard. Feel free to contact us via hr@writershub.org and we will provide you with more information about your case.

disfinga
April 27th, 2021

Don't waste your time, energy, and resources to work this so-called #WritersHub#. They are never consistent and they come up with unjustified issues against writers when it's time to pay for the work done. My brothers and sister, DO NOT WASTE your time, DO NOT WASTE YOU PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS PEOPLE

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Disfing, we regret to know that you did not like working with us.
In case you provide quality content that follows the customer's requirements, there is no reason for us to decline your payment for some particular order.
We highly value our writers' time and efforts and always make sure they receive their payment in a timely manner.
If you think you faced some unfair actions from our side, you may always contact your account manager; they will check up on the issue and come up with a possible solution.

victoriam284
November 12th, 2019

This is the worst company ever. They don't pay and impose heavy fines for no reasons. Do you know that they pay as low as $0.40? They assign you orders and reassign them and fine you for reassigning the orders to other writers. Writers avoid this company, don't be stressed and frustrated because your trying to earn some cash. WRITERS RUN AWAY WHEN YOU SEE HUB. WORST SUPPORT EVER, THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR EARNINGS.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Victoria, please note that we do not have prices of $0.40 per page. Prices range from about $2 per page for proofreading and can go up to $15 per page for complex writing from scratch. Reassignment may occur in case of quality issues or delays in product delivery. If you do not understand the reason for reassignment of any order, please contact our team to clarify and you will get a detailed explanation about what went wrong. We hope to sort out any unresolved issue.

keving321
June 12th, 2019

Constant flow of orders through out the year, an understanding support department, timely payment, and clear fine policies. Added incentives in terms of assistance bonus and positive feedback.

Writershub is simply the best.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Kevin, thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoy our cooperation.

frankg313
October 26th, 2019

These guys are crooks they obtain high paying jobs and pay the writers cents for the same. They obtain jobs under the platform. wwwritingservice.com/ which they later pay nothing to the writers. They have poor support, mostly reassign jobs without at the expense of the writers. The company has a habit of delaying your payment too. Issues addressed to support or hr are mostly poorly responded to. Its the WORST company you can ever work for. DO NOT TRY YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Frank, we are sorry for the negative experience you have had with our company. Please review our Payment Policy. There is a detailed description of the four reasons for which an order can be rescheduled to the next payroll. If you have trouble finding the necessary page, please ask your account manager for help or contact HR Dept. at hr@writershub.org. Thank you in advance!

jessiek31
February 22nd, 2019

I had a fairly big order LAST YEAR NOVEMBER, and quality assurance department CLAIMS the customer complained about the order. They have been holding my pay for four months now, claiming that they are waiting to hear back from the customer. At this piont, I don't think I'm ever going to get paid, and they stole money that I needed for expenses. I almost got kicked out of my apartment because of them! I couldn't buy my family any Christmas gifts either. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from these scam artists.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Jessie, please contact our HR Dept. at hr@writershub.org to clarify the situation with the project in question. To review your case, we need to know its ID number and a short description of the issue. We pay according to your individual payroll dates but the approval of big projects may take longer. Please do contact us so we could solve the problem. Thank you in advance!

benaiaht
June 17th, 2020

Writers toil tirelessly only to end up getting $2 for a page while the account owner pockets a boom. Lenient support but the pay does not reciprocate think hub should redesign its pricing strategies to attract quality and clients

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Thanks for your review! Our company offers competitive prices on the market. The $2 per page is only relevant for the editing assignments. The cost of writing starts from $3 on the simplest papers and can go up to $14 for the difficult urgent projects with the high academic level required. The number of available orders is always high for each writer to find the project which suits them best.

edwink21
January 5th, 2019

First, I appreciate the opportunity to work with Writers Hub. This company has plenty of work with numerous repeat clients. It has offered many writers an opportunity to earn their living, and am glad to have been a part of the Writers Hub family. I had posted a review critiquing the company for withholding my pay after the closer of my account. The Company has reached out to me and we have agreed to settle this issue amicably, it will release my funds and solve this problem conclusively. I can confirm that the Company is now pursuing a new customer management system (CMS) that puts more focus on the writers and seeks to empower writers with the aim of providing a conducive environment for increased productivity. To all aspiring writers, Writers Hub will offer you a chance as long as you have the ability to provide quality papers. Explore and earn with Writers Hub.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Edwin, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience. We do work on improving our system and processes, and reviews like yours help us understand that we are on the right path.

juliek175
February 6th, 2019

The most horrible of the paper mills. They have stolen $200 out of my total pay. Basically, for one excuse or another, they managed to keep a third of my pay. Don't believe a word they say. Highly untrustworthy. I am posting this in a sincere effort to let you know to avoid this company at all costs. No writer should get involved with them. I am a victim of this scam website. I have had my money unjustly stolen from me. I cannot control what you do, but I do hope you listen so that you save yourself the trouble. They scam every single writer.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Julie, we do not steal writers' money. We are a big company and are not interested in scamming writers. Most likely, some kind of misunderstanding may have occurred. Please contact our Billing Dept. and we will look into the issue. Thank you in advance!

kimanik1
January 9th, 2019

The company have very low CPP and have restricted bidding. You can not bid more than their offered prices. Even as a preferred writer, they tell you the price is fixed, even during high season, their prices are worse. It used to be a very good company, but now its the $#*!tiest of all. Work for them at your own risk.

James M. – Writers Hub Rep

Dear Kimani, the CPP is negotiable for the majority of projects and bidding is not restricted for them. You are welcome to contact our Assign Team if you want to negotiate the price. When a writer is chosen as preferred, she or he receives an additional bonus of 20% to the salary. If you have any questions concerning our pricing politics, you are welcome to contact your Account manager. We can reconsider CPP on an individual basis if the writer's records are good, there are no reassigns for poor quality or negative feedback from our QAD.

joyg121
November 20th, 2020

My account was terminated and held for a mistake that you people made me make. Was requesting for my account opening

I think there activities are money based and keep on stressing good writers who may retract from the cite.

By Benaiah T.

Emily Green was the best manager ever. I don't know whether she is still available.

By R J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Writers Hub staff and other customers.

Earn your money easily from anywhere in the world! With WritersHub.org you can travel, spend time with family, attend educational programs and get stable income online at the same time, with the freelance writing jobs we propose. Get out of the office...

James M.
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Writers Hub?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.0
Have a question about Writers Hub?