Yaheetech

Better Business Bureau

Yaheetech has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 194 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Yaheetech most frequently mention customer service, good quality and office chair.Yaheetech ranks 5th among Department Store sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 15 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.7%

• Shipping is fast along with excellent Customer Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Yaheetech?

“Quality products with great customer service”

SUSAN l.
6/16/22

This is a great shop with such a variety of products and top notch customer service. They are very responsive to any issues or questions you have. Love the fast shipping and you cant beat their prices! The quality of the products isn't lacking either, and I am very particular when it comes to my furniture being well made. I have gotten some gorgeous pieces of furniture from them. Definitely recommend.

“Causes severe Head and bodily injuries...”

Jack B.
5/8/22

customer service (15)
susanl2708
June 16th, 2022

Furniture

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. Yaheetech is a next-generation cross-border trading company with research & development, online retailing, overseas warehousing, and big data marketing all under one roof. We have seven international subsidiaries across the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Japan.
Our mission is to make your life more comfortable. Feel free to contact us at email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

djc107
October 12th, 2021

First I was skeptical to purchase a nesting table set from this store but afyer my purchase I was satisfied. I think it is beautiful and matches with my living room really well. The product was as described with accurate measurements. In real the tables looked even prettier than in the pictures. Everything for assembly came with the package and didn't take me more than 10 mins from start to finish, no help needed which was the best part. The package arrived in time and in good condition.

Nesting table set

jeannes388
June 24th, 2022

Excellent seller. Great chairs at a great price. Very good quality. Fast shipping. Very easy instructions to follow, all pieces were there, and put together quickly. THANK YOU!

Chairs

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech products very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

karas159
November 23rd, 2021

I purchased a 6ft pink christmas tree for my daughter's bedroom. She absolutely adores it. The shipment arrived on time, as promised. The overall product quality is great too. It was very easy to set up and fluff the branches. It's full and the perfect color pink. There have been no lost needles to vacuum up either. Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the awesome cost! Definitely will come back for more products.

robinsons23
June 17th, 2022

I really enjoyed doing business with this company! Quality of product was excellent, shipping was super fast, product was well packed and most importantly customer service was great! If you have any problem whatsoever, just get in touch with them and they reply super fast with a solution. Definitely would do business with them again.

Office chair

sabreens1
November 9th, 2021

During a time of uncertainty when ordering online good and services, Yaheetech has proved that companies that provide home owners with affordable furniture can be trusted. I've purchased from this company several times and each time my package gets to where I'm located it's a whole new ball of excitement because I know I've put my money fi good use. Superb quality of items and excellent customer experience, always.

Customer service is great and so is the quality

Furniture

fredrickn8
August 25th, 2021

Good quality and exceptionally good prices. Excellent service all round. Would definitely recommend to others. Many thanks. (Bought compact fold-over table & four stools), I loved the customer service desk so polite and efficient, friendly and helpful staff. Excellent quality & items well packaged and delivered on time. Will continue to purchase from company both in store and online.

daniell1244
April 6th, 2021

It was my first time purchasing from them. At first i was hesitant but i liked their designs to much to resist and it was the good decision because the quality and design of the furniture was too good. I will buy from them more in the future.

michellem2852
July 26th, 2021

I purchased a 4 drawer storage cabinet from Yaheetech and love it. It is very well made, sturdy and came with a lot of hardware including screws, wooden dowels and circular locking hardware. I first started using a screwdriver to build the cabinet, but I had to grab my drill because it was too much for my hands. I have the cabinet right outside my bathroom and am only using 2 of the 4 drawers. I have it filled with extra TP and wipes for now. There is tons of space. Well made and worth every penny. Thanks Yaheetech

Yaheetech has good quality products. I have ordered a few items of their and quality is always a plus for this company.

Yaheetech 4 drawer storage cabinet

kathleenl1178
June 8th, 2022

I've purchased several items from this website, and I will continue to purchase my home furniture and garden supplies from here. Each item I received was high quality and up to my standards. Their customer service is great, informative, and friendly. I've also noticed that their items are significantly cheaper than most places that advertise similar products. I highly recommend them to anyone who is in search for good quality furniture

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. Yaheetech aims to offer the best after-sale service to our customers in terms of return & refund policies. Our customer service team normally replies to emails within 48 business hours and there will be a delay on weekends and holidays. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech home furniture and garden supplies very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

jackb1484
May 8th, 2022

I have seen review videos and you can look, this chair has manufacture defect design. Wood cracks and causes severe injury to neck and back. Needs to be removed from USA store. If I were to get hurt, I would sue for damages and injuries and future restitutions. So I am canceling order. Contacted Amazon to escalate investigation of past injuries......POOR DESIGN DUDES!!!

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, sorry for unpleasant experience happened on you, we have reported this design flaw to our R&D department for the next round of product upgrades to make sure things like this do not happen again. Please accept our sincere apology for causing you so much inconvenience. Please kindly reply to this message and provide us with your reference platform and order number, our customer service team will get back to you within 48 business hours. Thank you for your patience.
In case we could not reach your email, feel free to contact us via email: info@yaheetech.shop or FB: Yaheetech.

marleeb13
October 28th, 2021

I purchased different products from this company like two coffee table, entry way table, office chair etc. I love shopping this brand since the company offers wide varieties of shopping guides, easy to surf, fast and free shipping and free returns that top it all. It focuses on creating stylish and modern products that I really love. The selection is great, and the price can't be beaten. I recommend you give them a try. My experience shopping was fantastic, and I wanted to buy everything to be honest.

This is a good site to utilize.

Coffee table, entry way table, office chair

kelseym127
March 26th, 2022

I'm in love this shop. My rationale for this is because it never fail to deliver quality and act in accordance the shipping days as stipulated by its website. Furthermore, I have only received high quality furniture from their store whoever I shop on Walmart plus they tend to have amazing sales and deals. I have so many of their items in my home and I'm forever impressed

Dog pool, white faux leather sofa, coffee table etc.

krism216
May 11th, 2021

I purchased a fantastic outdoor umbrella with a built in solar light from Yaheetech. I love the vibrant red color of the outdoor umbrella! It came well-packaged, no damage when I opened it. It was extremely easy to put up, just connect the two poles together and attach to your own base. The crank works smoothly to open and close the umbrella and the ties are simple, effective. The solar light works great, no issues and I love the ambiance it helps build at dusk/evening times.

khadr
April 7th, 2022

Yaheetech is really an amazing store, always providing quality for customers onetime and in an efficient manner. I bought its ribbed sofa and futon through Walmart and its pretty amazing and both are easy to clean and have a very modern and unique design. The Grey in both items are truly beautiful and i think they are really the best and gives my house such a classy and rich vibe. Btw i got them on reasonable deal and will definitely be ordering more.

Great site for furniture and animal items

Ribbed sofa and faux grey futon

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech ribbed sofa and futon very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

niketab
March 30th, 2022

Good quality and exceptionally good prices with Excellent customer service all round. Definitely recommending to others. I loved the customer service clientele as they were so polite and efficient, friendly and helpful. Excellent quality & items well packaged and delivered on time with two day shipping. Great logistic speed and I will definitely continue to purchase from this company.

gilatn
April 21st, 2022

I have had the pleasure of ordering from Yahee Tech several times. Their products are high quality and a nice variety. When I had questions about a product or an order, customer service is top notch. Truly professional, responsive and put their customers first. Ordering process is seamless and website is user friendly. Always a plus when there is a coupon code and their return policy is flexible. Kudos to management for hiring a super team and providing quality products!

Look out for coupons

Metal fire pit, dog pen, plant shelves, garden beds

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. Yaheetech aims to offer the best after-sale service to our customers in terms of return & refund policies. Our customer service team normally replies to emails within 48 business hours and there will be a delay on weekends and holidays. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech products very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

amyl1477
September 17th, 2021

There are very few trusted sellers who deliver good products ontime and without issues. The Yaheetch is one of them I ordered many products from walmart from this store. Everything was just beyond my expectations. I ordered a grey nightstand. It turned out to be the color I imagined, and even came with instructions which are super easy to follow. Looking forward to buy many more of thier products in future.

ritao83
May 14th, 2022

My favourite one stop shop with no tassle of queuing and the best part is that I get it on my doorstep. Isn't that a taste of heaven. I love the quick delivery and easy navigation; and the packaging is to die for. I loved how they packaged fragile goods.The customer care services were amazing, quick responses and satisfying solutions. There is this one time I had problems with ordering and I got really good assistance from their customer care people. I would greatly recommend this.

Clothes,make up and furniture

annyy
May 13th, 2022

I got my entry table from them, the package came in on time and well protected. It took me about 25 mins to get the entry table set up with instruction, everything turns out so nice. Their product is within reasonable price range and the quality is way above.
Love my purchase and enjoy my beautiful entry table.

make sure you follow instruction, it is easier for the whole process.

entry table

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech entry table very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

conleyg1
September 14th, 2021

I purchased a bed frame yaheetech for my son's bedroom. The shipment arrived on the exact date as promised. The overall product quality was beyond my expectations of being like an Ikea quality furniture. The wooden planks and steels are finely polished, which make it suitable to be a long term furniture. While I had some issues while installing the components and had to reach out to customer support. Pleasantly, they were quite helpful and gave me enough support to put everything together. Definitely will come back for more products

jk806
November 23rd, 2021

I've ordered several items from this company and always had a good experience with them. The weight rack I got recently is nice and sturdy, and the shipping was super fast. I think it came 3 or 4 days faster than I thought it would! Given the quality of the products I've gotten so far, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other things from this company again.

bobbiw41
May 7th, 2022

I purchased a black bookshelf that I have wanted for a specific area of my house. It was so easy to put together and looks amazing. There were no blemishes and it was packaged nicely. It stands sturdy and does not wiggle. It also arrived quickly! Overall very pleased with this service!

Monica H. – Yaheetech Rep

Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with Yaheetech. We devote ourselves to the business of making your life more comfortable and we always develop products that are aesthetic and quality-assured. It is our pleasure to know that our customers are enjoying Yaheetech black bookshelf very much. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more feedback from you in the future. If there are any inquiries about after-sale service, please contact us via email info@yaheetech.shop or just send us a message to our FB page: Yaheetech, our customer service will help you out.

angelal1271
March 2nd, 2022

I wish I knew about this site earlier. After buying a house and was in need of furniture, a friend recommend yaheetech. Shop to me. After some exploration of the site, I was amazed at how user friendly the interface is. Not only that, I had some questions regarding a storage rack that I wanted to buy and customer service answered all my questions quickly. Shopping on this site have been a great experience.

Storage rack

nataliew537
May 18th, 2022

I got a pet cat last month and found very good deals on toys, scratching posts, and a litter box for my new fur baby. It was really easy to find everything on the website and it was all cheaper than the competition. The shipping was relatively quick as well. The items were packaged well and my cat sure looks happy with everything he got! Easy site to use! A one stop shop.

Question:

Hi there, it won't show a link! it's on amazon.co.uk and is yaheetech bathroom storage units free-standing floor cabinets sideboard with 4 drawers.

Please search yaheestore.co.uk and use the keyword 'bathroom cabinet'

By Yahee T.
Question:

Can i buy this 4 drawer unit in the uk tried amazon they don't have it!

Hi, may I have the link to these 4 drawer units? I will check if they sell in the UK. Or please visit our shop here at: https://yaheestore.co.uk/

By Yahee T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Yaheetech staff and other customers.

Monica H.
Typically responds within 15 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yaheetech?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Yaheetech?