My experience has convinced me to never buy anything from Curry's ever again. For a simple dishwasher purchase and install plus recycle of the old, I one endured the following from them and their "service" partner Team Knowhow:
- A week to hear back post order
- A delivery date and slot then forced on me with 2 days notice (no chance to even choose a date) - when I called they were unable to change it
- Having had to take the day off to wait for it, they didn't turn up. I had to find out by logging in that delivery was cancelled - no notification given whatsoever
- I had to call myself to find out why - no plausible reason other than a scripted apology. They could not reschedule right then due to system and refused to call me back to rebook - I had to do this the next day
- Was given a second date, time slot confirmed 2 days before
- On the second delivery day itself the order then disappeared from the Knowhow portal
- Again I had to desperately chase up to find out (having rearranged whole Dayton wait for it) to be told item was now out of stock for 3 weeks apparently and no delivery was showing in their system!
- Almost too dumbstruck with disbelief at the unprofessional farce Curry's has become. The company is an utterly rotten, failing and badly run mess.
- I cancelled the order and went through John Lewis happily paying more for a decent service and a guarantee slot - the stress, uncertainty and frustration of dealing with Curry's and Team KnowNothing are not worth it nor was the energy of even complaining - the sooner this company goes bust and their employees banned from working in any service role (make that any job) the better.