ConsolidatedCredit.org

Better Business Bureau
2 / 5

ConsolidatedCredit.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ConsolidatedCredit.org ranks 24th among Credit Repair sites.

How would you rate ConsolidatedCredit.org?

“Great service to help get rid of debt”

Lorenz N.
10/18/21

Great service to help get rid of debt. This is absolutely amazing. The UI and overall user experience is top class.

“Used Many Years Ago”

Valerie B.
5/3/17

Cancelled after one month because I got a call from ALL my creditors saying they weren't paid. So they were taking my money AND not fulfilling their contract.

jibl
October 18th, 2021

valerieb20
May 3rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the ConsolidatedCredit.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ConsolidatedCredit.org?

Have a question about ConsolidatedCredit.org?