Contractor's Solutions

Contractor's Solutions has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Contractor's Solutions ranks 7th among Contractors sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.2%

• Shopping experience was excellent Wish you had a Canadian supplier for pickup or better shipping options

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Contractor's Solutions?

“Works for the journeyman worker”

RW E.
6/19/20

Works for the journeyman worker. Good rugged shorts for the design-build contractor who needs to keep everything together, including the seat of his pants, whether he's hanging out on a ridge pole setting rafters -- or on a girder doing joist layout. These Blåkläder shorts are to summer what the Blåkläder heavy cotton work jacket is to fall, spring, and winter: reliably effective attire!

“Abysmal service STAY AWAY”

Bill H.
6/24/21

We ordered a truck mounted crane in April was told repeatedly it had shipped / would ship. Its almost July cannot get anyone to return calls, cant get refund or product. Headed to Court to resolve. If this is what you want order at your own peril. Bogus tracking info on and on.

shopping experience (3)
rwe
RW E.
June 19th, 2020

andreal393
Andrea L.
April 4th, 2020

A good experience. Just wish you offered work pants designed for women. I hope the men's pants do the trick for me! thanks

andrewm553
Andrew M.
March 5th, 2019

I have bought the Blaklader X1600 work pants from this site for several years and have always got the best price.

billh974
June 24th, 2021

angelap142
Angela P.
March 13th, 2019

Shopping experience has been good most items I wanted were available this is an issue on some sites do to the size needed.
Very pleased to find everything on one site.

peters1126
Peter S.
May 23rd, 2020

Always easy to find what you need. Easy ordering, fast shipping, great service. Repeat customer and I'm never disappointed.

garm3
July 10th, 2020

Ordered from them and three weeks later nothing, no shorts, no communications, no tracking info... nothing. No one is ever there to answer the phone other than a recording. They do not have inventory of their stock and then states it is discontinued and offers a substitute and still notning. Nothing but the 40 dollars they have from my credit card being charged... dispute time. I know I am just a small order and just a little customer but state uou only deal with large orders if that is what it is. Not very transparent. Go elsewhere you will have better luck.

johnc4869
john c.
June 17th, 2020

wouldn't accept my american express card then put my order on hold and I called 4 times and only got voice mail. So basically no customer service

thomass360
Thomas S.
June 3rd, 2018

trying to order, the same pants in a different size, what a difficult process. It would update and not allow me to add, thereby deleting the order. Very irritating. Please fix the issue.
Regards, Tom

josephs542
JOSEPH S.
April 19th, 2019

You were quick to reply to my email asking about the reduction drive but if something is discontinued, why even have it on the website? I'm like a child and now I'm upset because I saw something cool that I can't have.

nickt125
Nick T.
September 25th, 2018

I have struggled to contact an actual person about shipping or ordering. Im only buying from your business because you have a work shirt i have come to love, and your the only business i can find that still has them.

devink22
Devin K.
June 16th, 2018

I feel like i shouldn't be charged the freight charges because freight charges are for shipping items in a timely manner and delivering them damage free, neither of those things happened. Not to mention i got the wrong parts that i will just settle for.

josephi156
Joseph I.
June 9th, 2020

excellent comparable prices.
The ladder racks are not installed yet so I can't comment on performance. Packaging was extremely damaged and the carrier made note of that, but upon inspection everything appears in damaged. I'll know more when I have it installed.

georgeb386
George B.
May 23rd, 2018

Did not fit. Too long which made knee protectors too low on leg. Returned
Will be shopping with Contractors Solution again

roberti49
robert i.
May 7th, 2018

my first order did not ship immedietly but required multiple emails to get it going. upon finally receiving it, I find it ran small so hopefully this reorder goes smoothly, or repeat business may never occur. I'm a 2 strike guy..

bruceb366
Bruce B.
February 22nd, 2019

The shopping experience has been easy so far. I have not received the products yet, but I have just ordered the pants. I ordered pants that are on liquidation sale, and I received a discount for signing up for their newsletter.

robertd642
Robert D.
April 29th, 2019

The site was a little hard to move around but I'm an old head so it might have been me. But you're prices are a little high also

joannew80
Joanne W.
February 22nd, 2018

Received incorrect product. However, contractors-solutions corrected this with no extra expense to us. Thank You.

christophers359
christopher s.
November 30th, 2018

so far i like the website we will see how the rest of this transaction will be after its done and i receive my order. so far i know i will be looking at getting more clothing and up fitting some of our trucks off this site if things go well

eonh1
Eon H.
November 3rd, 2018

Clunky website with some discontinued product still populated... otherwise excellent service and pricing.

craigo18
Craig O.
February 5th, 2018

I started this order once before. Stopped when I had to pay shipping. You should give buisiness, or multiple orders free shipping

gregorys107
Gregory S.
April 28th, 2020

Website was recommended by a buddy of mine. He swears by these Blaklader Bantom work pants. It ended up being Awesome for me because y'all are having an inventory reduction sale. #Winning

scottp358
Scott P.
October 29th, 2019

I have ordered from here before and had good luck.... Hopefully the great service will continue. Thank you!

lawsong11
Lawson G.
December 6th, 2019

My order came in 2 parts. I received a notification and tracking number for the first package. I received nothing for the second one and it just turned up.

jeanneo12
Jeanne o.
January 16th, 2019

Thanks so much for shipping discount. That really helped out a lot. Now I know my husband will be warm when he's out in the cold for hours. I really am glad you all have a liner for his work coat. God bless.

In my eyes they seem sketchy since what they were selling, Blaklader shorts, they did not even have and then said manufacturer discontinued item and I was offered a substitution but never even received it. Just another way to draw out the process.

By Gar M.

Not really, had a bad experience or little to no communication whatsoever

By Gar M.

Supposely had items I was interested in but turned out to be false

By Gar M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Contractor's Solutions staff and other customers.

scottk224
Scott K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Contractor's Solutions?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Contractor's Solutions?