Credit Repair Co

Credit Repair Co has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Credit Repair Co most frequently mention inquiry removal and hard inquiries. Credit Repair Co ranks 3rd among Credit Repair sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.1%

• They have a credit inquiry removal service that is able to remove hard inquiries from your credit report.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Credit Repair Co?

“Proven Results”

Josip S.
9/11/20

The company delivers and brings positive results. Anyone looking to improve their credit. I highly recommend this company.

“$500.00 initial startup fee + $150 per month”

Jacob H.
1/10/22

They may be effective but that's quite the investment for the average Joe. Looks as though I'm going to have to tackle this on my own.

credit report (7)
josips3
September 11th, 2020

jacobh434
January 10th, 2022

Have a $650.00 investment ready.

None

katep217
March 18th, 2021

Credit Repair Co is the absolute best credit inquiry removal service out there! They go over every detail with you and they're communication is awesome!

vernonk24
September 2nd, 2020

I've worked with a lot of credit repair companies over the years and this one is the best I've ever seen. Wouldn't go anywhere else very trustworthy.

maxm294
March 18th, 2021

I researched online credit repair co. 24 hour inquiry removal reviews and saw so many happy customers when I finally made a purchase with them they did the same for me! All of my inquiries gone in 24 hours.

julias465
March 19th, 2021

If you need a reliable inquiry removal company call credit repair co. Anna And Dimitry are the best and have helped all of my clients fast!

jacks1267
March 20th, 2021

I have been using credit repair co. For years now to help me remove credit inquiry removal in 24 hour they also offer free inquriy removals when you refer a friend.

peterm1628
March 19th, 2021

I hired a cheap inquiry removal service and had no luck removing my inquiries. A friend referred me to credit repair co and they were able to get them removed in 1 day! Do your research and don't go the cheap way out they are amazing!

user2067
March 19th, 2021

Credit Repair Co. Is the best credit repair company in lincoln they work fast and deliver results. Thank you for getting everything removed from my credit report.

tomm1278
March 18th, 2021

Credit Repair Co. Is the absolute best oregon credit repair company out there! They removed all my inquiries and boosted my score thank you guys so much.

alvaror30
March 17th, 2021

If you need credit repair in oregon contact Credit Repair Co. They helped me removed all of my charge off collection and inquiries fast!

jonm564
March 19th, 2021

I did my research online looking for a colorado credit repair company and found credit repair co. They are every informative of credit information and updated me every step of the way on how to improve my credit thank you guys for removing my collections and boosting my score over 150 points!

daves1087
March 17th, 2021

Credit Repair Co. Has to be the best credit repair in South Carolina! They were able to remove negative accounts that have been sitting on my report for years! Thank you guys for helping me to get approved for my loan.

terrells19
December 14th, 2019

I was informed by, Ms. Ann, that my hard inquiries would take 30 days to be removed from my credit report, nope, not the case guys. They were removed in exactly one week and six days! For all of your credit repair needs, there's no need to look any further. T. Sapp

jackc851
March 18th, 2021

I was in a rush to buy my new home and needed a south carolina credit repair company to help me get the job done! Thank you guys so much for helping me boost my score and purchase my first home.

alexandral257
March 17th, 2021

My uncle only speaks Spanish but Anna was able to translate and help him get his hard inquiries removed thank you so much for your patience and for helping my uncle!

jamesp2135
July 8th, 2020

Totally unbelievable, I paid them On July 3rd, 2020 to remove my hard inquiries from my experian, and equifax on the 6th of July i gotten an email, i checked my credit reports and they had been removed i couldnt believe it i had to recommend family members to this awsome company Ana and Dimitry are like Batman, and Batwoman they get the Job done thanks so much

dmitriyf4
March 19th, 2021

I looked up on you tube how to delete hard inquiries on credit report and stumbled across credit repair they have a video on how they can remove Experian inquiries in 24 hours at first it sounded to good to be true but boy was I wrong they were able to remove all 20 of my inquiries in 24 hours!

valv32
March 18th, 2021

I needed a fast reliable inquiry removal company my friend referred me to credit repair co. And it was on the best decisions I ever made they removed all of my inquiries on all 3 credit bureaus.

alexg812
March 18th, 2021

If you need hard credit inquiry removal credit repair co is the only company I recommend. They are fast and you can Trust them to get the job done!

omarz20
July 3rd, 2020

Signed up on Monday today is Thursday and the inquiries on my Experian account are gone! Anna was great and very pleasant to speak with and she is a very knowledgeable and honest person this company is awesome and i am a real person Credit Repair Co is the real deal.

ameliaa82
March 19th, 2021

If you need credit repair in jackson ms look no further they have removed all of my derogatory accounts and have helped all of my family members!

katek189
September 17th, 2020

http://creditrepairco.net is the best! They were able to remove my bad credit fast! Theyre the best credit repair company in Los Angeles! I googled how to remove credit inquiries and found http://creditrepairco.net. They have a credit inquiry removal service that is able to remove hard inquiries from your credit report. I started using their service and they were able to get rid of all of my unwanted inquiries. Im fully satisfied with their service and will totally use it again if I have to.

elizabethc1059
September 21st, 2020

irynas11
September 17th, 2020

I didnt know I could remove my hard inquiries on my credit report, but http://creditrepairco.net informed me that it was possible! I used their hard inquiry removal service, and they got rid of all my inquiries really fast! They even said my inquiry removals are guaranteed for up to a year! This company provides a great service for a great price!

Immediately! Usually I get a response in a few hours depending on when I call.

By EVERTON M.

Not sure about less expensive or better! They usually take care of any disputes I have. No one leaves a good woman who cooks, cleans and cater to his needs, just because he heard or saw something that appears good.

By EVERTON M.

They deliver on the work! No nonsense group! They tell what they can and cannot do

By EVERTON M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Credit Repair Co staff and other customers.

Welcome to the Credit Repair Service you can trust. We have assembled a team of experienced credit experts, knowledgeable support staff, and courteous customer service representatives whose only goal is to help you improve your credit

1. We will work on 7 Credit Bureaus not only Experian, Transunion and Equifax but Also on the other 4 that a lot of people have never heard of. (Innovic Data, MIB, Lexis Nexis, NCTUE)
2. Our processors have highest security clearance with E-Oscar and Metro-2
3. We have almost 2000 likes on Facebook, 13 years in business with over 12,000 happy clients. We have many testimonials to back it up.

dmitrym20
Dmitry M.
Manager Anna
Call the office line and ask for Anna if you have any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Repair Co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Credit Repair Co?