We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Detailersemporium.co.za

Detailersemporium.co.za has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Detailersemporium.co.za ranks 43rd among Department Store sites.

How would you rate Detailersemporium.co.za?

“Personal Service, Super Fast Delivery”

Tshego M.
7/24/21

I had a few questions about the SOFT99 Iron Terminator & I started a chat directly on their website via Whatsapp & I immediately got a response from the owner who answered all my questions. I proceeded to place my order & I received my order within 24hrs From CAPE TOWN to Pretoria! Gladly visit www.detailersemporium.co.za for all your car care needs.

tshegom2
July 24th, 2021

Gladly visit www.detailersemporium.co.za for all your car care needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Detailersemporium.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detailersemporium.co.za?

Have a question about Detailersemporium.co.za?