This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Digital.gamefly.co.uk

Digital.gamefly.co.uk

Digital.gamefly.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Digital.gamefly.co.uk?

“Good site with some very good deals on games but APPALLING...”

Neal B.
12/13/13

Good site with some very good deals on games but APPALLING customer service. I was sold a game key which didn't work and raised a case immediately. Two weeks later and I'd received no useful feedback and my requests for an update were completely ignored. By all means use them if you want to grab a bargain on a game but don't expect much help if you have any problems.

nealb21
December 13th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Digital.gamefly.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Digital.gamefly.co.uk?

Have a question about Digital.gamefly.co.uk?