Game Shark Store

Game Shark Store has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Game Shark Store ranks 359th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Game Shark Store?

“Ordered a fightstick, shipped the next day in perfect...”

Sean L.
8/30/11

Ordered a fightstick, shipped the next day in perfect condition without any headaches and even got 10% off from a coupon. They also beat amazon's price by about $40. I would recommend it.

“I ordered a Tritton gaming headset Nov/18”

camille h.
11/26/12

I ordered a Tritton gaming headset Nov/18. Tritton website linked me to gamesharkstore.net so I assumed it was reliable. Now Nov/26 my order still says in progress. Meaning, that (taken from website) "Order has been processed and awaiting shipping" below also says, Your products will be shipped in the next 1-2 business days. "If you have any questions regarding your order please click here to contact our Customer Support department." So I contacted customer support and asked why my package has not been shipped. I understand that the order was placed around the busiest shopping holidays but, having to wait longer than a week for a package to get shipped is unacceptable. I dont even have a tracking number. I am canceling my order and telling my friends to STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

camilleh8

seanl1
August 30th, 2011

pamelag2
December 7th, 2011

Gameshark offered a big promo for Christmas code HOLIDAY 10% off entire site and free shipping. I tried to order several times over the weekend, but could not get the system to take off the 10% or the shipping. Cannot call over the weekend, so I emailed asking to be contacted before the order went out, since I would not have bought it without the discount. NO email back, called 2 days later, order had been shipped, not discount, no free shipping and it I wanted to cancel the order I would have to pay for shipping back to the company, another $25.00. I asked if they would a least credit the shipping, since I felt they were misrepresenting themselves, they said no. The guy I spoke to said people had been calling nonstop about the same issue. Mistakes happen, but it doesn't take much customer service to keep a customer. My 3 boys and I will shop somewhere else!

staceyb4
December 27th, 2011

This has been the worst online ordering experience i have ever had. This store does not know the meaning of customer service at all. I ordered the Black Ops headset and the sub didnt work, that weekend it went on sale so i reordered it and sent back the first one... it has been a month and im still waiting on the new one to come and my refund on the other one. I have called and emailed and left messages no return phone call and they are never open, i was on hold for over and hour three times just to be disconnected when the guy finally answered. I will never order from them again and as soon as i find out how to report them i will. Save yourself time and money and shop somewhere else.

torstenm
December 25th, 2010

The shop isn´t worth looking at. The service is totally unacceptable
The reason:
On December 4th I placed an order with them for a PRO Flight First Flight Bundle including ground shipment, Order# 300980xx. Between December 17th and December 21st I tried to reach them via e-mail through "contact us" on their web page, because the order still was listed as "in Progress". Not one e-mail went through (delivery was delayed and a delivery failure message was sent afterwards). So on December 21 I called for the first time and reached Mike with (sales?). He promised to look into my case and call me back a little later. The call never came. So on December 22nd I called again (second call). This time I got Tracy on the line and after waiting patiently on hold for 20 minutes she told me that she got to the bottom of it and that my order was cancelled ("Someone called and cancelled the order"-"so the system says"). The online page was backlogged with updates, so the information never showed. My order still showed "in progress" on December 22nd. I (the customer) called for the first time on December 21st. So who called and cancelled my order? Tracy couldn´t tell me. So I asked for a supervisor and got transferred to Brad with Tech Support. He was very friendly and reinstated my order and promised that I would get the order delivered on December 24th. It´s December 25th and I still haven´t got the ordered goods. If the goods were intended for myself as a Xmas gift I would be annoyed. But the order was placed for a friend to be a present. And now I have to go visit them and I can´t deliver. I´m really and truly dissatisfied.
They´re an international acting firm and can´t handle a simple order placed well beforehand? They are using a web-based information service for their customers and are not able to keep the information within up to date? Their mail system isn´t working properly so your customers are not able to contact you (the mailssystem with madcatz.com shows "internal error"-message when clicking submit – what a joke). And if the customer finally calls they try to put the blame on him (in my case the order was cancelled and they can´t tell when and by whom). This is definitely not the way to do business.
My suggestion stay well clear of madcatz. Com and gameshark. Com if try to buy stuff online.

Questions? Get answers from the Game Shark Store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Game Shark Store?

Have a question about Game Shark Store?