Gamestation

2 / 5

Gamestation has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Gamestation ranks 350th among Games sites.

How would you rate Gamestation?

“Cheeky condescending staff”

David C.
1/29/22

(Falkirk shop) lady behind counter cheeky attitude looking down her nose at me! I was buying a playstation hand held console for my son... never again!

toms30
August 3rd, 2011

I visited the site to buy a game and the game was cheaper there than it was on www.game.co.uk (which is where i normally buy my games from).
So i started the checkout on gamestation and right at the end it had some really weird credit card authtication which one didnt even work and two timed out. I tried again but the same thing happened. So the third time i did it and it worked. I recived an email stating that the order have been successful. The next day i recieve an email saying that my order has been cancelled and the reason for the cancelation is that i canceled it myself (which i definatley did not).
From then i don't trust the website anymore and just ordered the game from the trusty www.game.co.uk which gave me no problems what so ever.

Overall-

Customer Service- ***
Checkout- *
Site Apperance- * (the site apperance really causes concern as it looks really dogdy and not an offical website which put me of even more)

Overall Rating For: www.gamestation.co.uk **

davidc5766
January 29th, 2022

Questions? Get answers from the Gamestation staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gamestation?

Have a question about Gamestation?