GeoLand.Ca

GeoLand.Ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GeoLand.Ca ranks 12th among Contractors sites.

How would you rate GeoLand.Ca?

“Highly recommended”

Amelia L.
6/13/22

Geo Land's team was really professional and hardworking. I was astounded at how quickly they worked and am still thrilled with how our yard looks. They used sod to replace a significant amount of overgrown flower beds, as well as some dead grass patches. I'm really pleased with how everything turned out. Geo Land comes highly recommended.

amelial96
June 13th, 2022

natel64
April 23rd, 2022

I hired them to lay interlocking pavers in my driveway, and they did a fantastic job! When I scheduled an appointment, it was a really simple and painless process, and once everything was sorted, they got straight to work. This company provided me with the best overall experience. They come highly recommended from me.

lunae15
June 10th, 2022

They took care of everything and answered any questions I had along. I am very pleased with their work and would most likely use them in the future for all of my fence installation requirements. Many thanks!

aaliyahl18
June 2nd, 2022

Perfect sod installation! My husband left me to do all the talk and monitoring it this because he was out of town for work so I'm really grateful for Geoland's excellent service. My husband loves it!

lilianp33
May 25th, 2022

Great experience with Geoland! The crew is very knowledgeable and friendly; they came out to check our lawn and gave me great advice for prepping our area for sod installation. Everything went without a hitch. Highly recommended.

wynterd1
April 28th, 2022

They installed interlocking bricks in my driveway! I am a very pleased client. The overall outcome was fantastic. Thank you very much, Geoland!

baileyb149
April 22nd, 2022

They did my patio's sod installation! I'm so happy with how it turned out. They're really excellent at what they do and it's a plus how they carefully clean after they work and the team sent to us were very well mannered.

stephaniek1114
May 13th, 2022

Great experience from working with the sales rep to figure out which unit to go with to a perfect installation by the team. On time, professional and greatly quality work. Explained everything after the installation was done.

alyssag195
May 5th, 2022

They did a fantastic fence installation for us! I'm so grateful for the team that was sent to do the work; such well mannered crew who also cleaned up really well after their job was done.

mayaj49
June 17th, 2022

I wanted you to know I was extremely pleased with your work and the very courteous manner. I will recommend your company to my friends and look forward to working with you in the future. Keep up your excellent performance. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the GeoLand.Ca staff and other customers.

tamak1
GeoLand L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeoLand.Ca?

Have a question about GeoLand.Ca?