We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×

Gift Sale

Gift Sale has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 116 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gift Sale ranks 9th among Gift Cards sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.7%

• I bought on this site everything is good I recommend I am satisfied no problem no thank you!
  • A decent online store, gift cards are a great gift.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Gift Sale?

“Great gifts”

Antonio D.
9/18/21

I bought in this gift shop, a gift for my daughter. The service is good, focused on the client. Economic prices. Everything turned out fine, that's why I recommend it 100%

“Scammers scammers!”

jenny z.
5/17/21

Its a scammer site stay away from the site and from their telegram support they gonna take your money and not give you nothing inthink all the positive reviews are fake i try buying with two different accounts to see if they scammed and to my surprissed i got scammed!

site everything (39) gift card (33)
antoniod184

wotehafw
May 5th, 2021

A friend was glad to cooperate with you, I used the gift card in my account without any problems, cards of the highest quality.

anase11
October 15th, 2021

I bought on this site everything is good recommend bonne qualite service/prix/tout vas bien c un bonne experience de achéte ici

igorb80
September 28th, 2021

I started buying things for this site for a while now. And Their products are just awesome. It's very nice.

ahmada285
October 1st, 2021

I have purchased from this site everything is good. I liked the products. It's a great job and keep going

sergeyd40
September 19th, 2021

Friends, this site is just great. I've known him for a long time. There have never been any problems

tesssss

yesss

stanislavv5
October 15th, 2021

Recently stumbled upon this site and decided to buy one product. Everything went super. I recommend to everyone!

jennyz38
May 17th, 2021

save your bitcoin !!! they will scammed you

giftcard

tuongndn
September 19th, 2021

I bought in this gift shop, a gift for my son. The service is good, focused on the client. Economic prices. Everything turned out fine, that's why I recommend it 100%

dmitrik9
May 14th, 2021

I recommend this site to buy goods it's honesty is the best thing. My personal experience with them Is very good that is why I recommend this site according to my experience

Best to shop

Dress

monican127
September 30th, 2021

Perfectly simple. I made two purchases here. Everything is fast. Recommend. The site is just great. Super

mohamedm189
September 27th, 2021

I bought in the gift shop the service is good and customer focused. Economic prices. Everything worked fine, that's why I recommend it 100%

ronaldh864
September 18th, 2021

I want to note that purchases on this site can be made without any particular problem. All products are of high quality and adequate price.

manuela223
September 19th, 2021

Excellent place to make your purchases, I recommend it, you can buy here safely, quickly and efficiently the best for purchases.

davidc5144
September 16th, 2021

I bought from this site, very good quality and support, they will be there when you need help, very satisfied!

jimmyw181
May 5th, 2021

I have been working with this seller for a long time with wholesale purchases, I recommend, I also observe that under my name they are trying to mislead you, be careful I have only one official account, you can also write to me in *******@Jimmy_William0

maximn21
October 17th, 2021

Made several purchases on this site. Everything is fine, I did not find any flaws, I liked the design

kostyav2
October 6th, 2021

I've buyed a Google card worth of 100eur and it was pretty ok! Good prices and fast delievery. Id really recommend this one.

hananeh1
October 6th, 2021

It is very, very wonderful. I advise you to follow up and not to take positions on it, because it is very effective for any human being or young person, and it must be published everywhere for the benefit of everyone.

Lv him

brahiml4
October 20th, 2021

I have bought everything on this site very well, I recommend it one of the most beautiful website...

jond429
September 18th, 2021

1st time I'll confusion how they treat me! Then I used the gift card in my account without any problems, cards of the highest quality.

nazarn2
October 15th, 2021

Bought on this site. Everything is good. Very satisfied. I advise everyone. I will definitely use it again. 5 out of 5!

omarf71
October 1st, 2021

I bought a gift from this shop for my pretty sister. I have never seen any problem with their service and products. Thanks to all shop member for their awesome quality.

neylay
September 28th, 2021

I bought on this site everything is good recommend bag very beautiful fashionable comfortable very comfortable to wear high quality thanks for the manufacturers

Bag

user6391
September 27th, 2021

The best website! I bought a lot of things here! Everything has arrived. I advise everyone! Come in and you won't regret it! A wonderful website!

The best website!I bought a lot of things here!Everything has arrived.I advise everyone!Come in and you won't regret it!A wonderful website!

Обувь

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Gift Sale staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gift Sale?

Have a question about Gift Sale?