Greerfamilyplumbing.net

Greerfamilyplumbing.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Greerfamilyplumbing.net?

“Poor in fixing water leak”

Mitchell S.
5/27/21

This plumbing company is poor in fixing a ceiling water leak downstair on my family room above a bathroom upstairs and charged me $298.00 for a 15 minutes job. To top if off when I checked my credit card statement the next day this company charged me twice. All this plumber (Jeff) did, was put a $2 worth of gasket in a bathtub without even touching nor fixing the shower valve cartridge. So, to make the story short the leak is still there. After 3 days of complaining, the company send another plumber and all he did was put a sealant around the shower faucet thinking it would stop the leak downstair family room ceiling. My wife called and complained that the leak is still there every time someone take a shower. The company told me that they would open up the ceiling and charged me another $500. What a rip off plumbing company.

mitchells131
May 27th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Greerfamilyplumbing.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greerfamilyplumbing.net?

Have a question about Greerfamilyplumbing.net?