Health-on-line.co.uk

Health-on-line.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Health-on-line.co.uk?

“AVOID dreadful customer service slow & unhelpful”

Derek M.
9/1/19

AVOID dreadful customer service slow & unhelpful... I have reviewed before on Trustpilot but feel others should know about this company. After months of waiting for an explanation to the issues I have experienced, they have written to say they need more time than the 8 weeks allowed by the Ombudsman. Unbelievable! After a cancer scare my wife she was referred to a senior consultant to have the offending lump removed. He arranged to carry out immediately after the consultation. Health on line refused to agree w/o a letter from him, which he sent immediately. Wife in tears Health on line then said have to go to another department for decision so couldn't agree immediately. Finally after several phone calls and a lot of waiting we got the OK - no apology. I also ended up paying another £330 on top of my monthly payment because these thieves determined the follow up appointments to advise of biopsy and check progress after operation where consultations and therefore not covered. However the crooks have had the time to advise me that from September my monthly payment will be increased to £425. That represents an increase 50 times the rate of inflation from my original quote £212. I have cancelled my contract and will be dealing with the Ombudsman as well as claiming compensation for the issues they have caused. I can honestly say by far the worst and most incompetent company I have ever had the misfortune to have dealings with. AVOID or pay the price.

derekm150
September 1st, 2019

AVOID dreadful customer service slow & unhelpful...

AVOID or pay the price.

Questions? Get answers from the Health-on-line.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Health-on-line.co.uk?

Have a question about Health-on-line.co.uk?