Hurom.co.in

Hurom.co.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hurom.co.in?

“The Best Cold Press Juicer in India 2021 - This for Hurom India Team”

Ankit K.
4/24/21

Recently I bought cold press juicer for my kitchen from hurom.co.in. I just want to tell one thing; the guys who work on Hurom India are awesome. They helped me a lot in how to place the order and which one is best for me. They also made a coupon code for me due to my request. I am submitting my review after one month of using hurom HP series cold press juicer and I want to say that the technology of slow juicer; Hurom used is really worth. These all things make them to deserve a 5-star rating.

ankitk54
April 24th, 2021

Yes, I have a tip for you; They can make an extra coupon code for the increased discount if available under that product at that time.

Questions? Get answers from the Hurom.co.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hurom.co.in?

Have a question about Hurom.co.in?