Jan Sanjeevni Trust

Jan Sanjeevni Trust has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jan Sanjeevni Trust ranks 3rd among Charity sites.

How would you rate Jan Sanjeevni Trust?

“Jan sanjeevni trust - great ngo”

Rohit S.
3/4/22

The team is doing a wonderful job in supporting those in need. I am very glad to help u for poor child and God bless all u there need good. Hoping our tiny deed accumulates to some real help. It's my pleasure to be a part of this. Thanku

rohits208
March 4th, 2022

activeskortsgirlss
March 31st, 2022

Really thanks to jan sanjeevni for doing a good job in india. Good Work Helping children in India Helping girls Caring for a child in India Caring for a children's charity Donating to charities like Plan India You can also read Jan Sanjeevni Trust's review.

its a non profit ngo

abbaso
December 9th, 2021

I support any kinds of charity because i understand that the gap between poor and rich is getting higher an higher. In my opinion, charity is the best way to help those people who need this help. Of course, I spend money on it and maybe i restrict my family in something, nevertheless, for me, the matter is to help someone who can't afford something in his/her life. I have chosen this platform in order to have a connection with charity organizations which are required donates. I believe that this company makes a lot for those people who are getting far and far from the normal life.

princyr
September 13th, 2021

Jan Sanjeevni trust is doing great work. Appreciate their efforts towards the people and also the ones who are donating and supporting in various ways.

desnas
May 18th, 2021

Good work for needy children and society! Hats off to you. I must say that NGO is doing a great job and making a difference in thousands of poor students who were not able to get the faculties.

aimb
December 9th, 2021

I always try to help other people, so I take my income on three main parts, the first part is for living, the second one is for accumulating and the third one is for charity. I always donate money in defferent companies which are specialized in charity. I'm a real sponsor of children with serious diseases. I guess that if there will be no such people as me, then these children would just simply die without any opportunity to live their life. I believe that I helped to save many lives, and due to this platform I can do it monthly. This platform is pretty good, without any complaints. They do a great business.

poojav16
August 31st, 2021

Such a great platform helping humanity and also give the chance to others, god job Jan sanjeevni trust keep it up

riyaj16
June 13th, 2021

Jansanjeevnitrust work very nice. Even its a best ngo in delhi ncr. I have donate so many time. This ngo always work on ground level and best for all

rahuls326
May 18th, 2021

Jansanjeevnitrust NGO doing extraordinary work. Jansanjeevnitrust is the best NGO in Delhi. They day by day prepare and circulate suppers to least 1500-2000 needy individuals. Likewise, The NGO has helped many oppressed children in completing their clinical treatment. Salud!

sumits103
October 23rd, 2021

I am really thankful to Jan Sanjeevni who gave me a golden opportunity to save a life & contribute to this noble cause. Keep it up guys.

singhk3
August 21st, 2021

Sneha is doing an amazing work towards the society with the help of jansanjeevni. She helped me to know about the case and navigated how to support for the cause. The staff is very much supportive and doing excellent work toward society. Am really thankful to all Staff of Jan Sanjeevani Trust

ajayk142
August 21st, 2021

First requirment of a human is food. And 2nd is health. JST is trying to provide both. Such a great initiative! For this kind of good work we want to contribute with this NGO.
I appreciate your work. Salute you!

sudarshanp3
December 11th, 2021

I appreciate the effort made by Jan Sanjeevani Trust and volunteers for children to make their lives better. I wish all the best to the trust.

vishnunarayanm
December 9th, 2021

I appreciate the effort made by Jan Sanjeevani Trust for children to make their lives better. I wish all the best to the trust.

rohits175
May 17th, 2021

Extraordinary drive! Jansanjeevnitrust NGO is doing perhaps the best occupation of spreading grins among the oppressed kids. The jansanjeevnitrustNGO is working for a decent motivation for the general public, the possibility of this association is unfathomable!

Jan sanjeevni trust which steps up and help individuals in need it offers me the chance to have a little effect in their daily routine which improves their lives to experience I am truly glad to be related with jan sanjeevni trust and our volunteer Nisha who shows this drive to have an effect continue to help.

abhinavg8
August 31st, 2021

Jansanjeevni is really doing a great job for society and doing awesome job for the patient. God bless u jansnjeevni

rajd29
August 21st, 2021

I HAVE NOT ENOUGH WORD TO SAY FOR THIS TRUST... I SWARE A PERFECT WORK BY ALL PEOPLES OF JAN SANJEEVNI TRUST. THEY ARE DOING A EXCELLENT JOB. AM WITH YOU FOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS TRUST FOR HELPLESS PEOPLES. KEEP IT UP GUYS

EXCELLENT

jaydeept
August 25th, 2021

This trust is providing the helping hand to the needy people who cannot help by themselves as much they need.

aveshk
September 13th, 2021

I called to given number (by Jan Sanjeevni Trust). Child Parents saying that her child got injectons with the help of Trust.

Questions? Get answers from the Jan Sanjeevni Trust staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jan Sanjeevni Trust?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Jan Sanjeevni Trust?