Mybookie.ag

Mybookie.ag has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mybookie.ag?

“Beware of this Site”

Tohn S.
12/31/20

I placed 4 bets at 6:20. At 6:26 the same 4 bets were placed but not by me. I called customer service and they told me since the bet was placed their was nothing they could do to reverse it even though I did not place the wagers. I asked for a supervisor, and they never returned to the chat. I tried a second time, had to hold about 40 minutes, and received Odin to speak with. He was polite, but could do nothing and told me my wager was placed and since the games were over there is nithgin they can do. Yeah the games are over because I had to hold to speak to someone for a combined hour, not to mention how slow chat is with them. Again I asked for a supervisor but was told i cannot speak to one. This seems more like a pattern to rip people off. For me it was not the amount of the wager, but the principal of the entire process.

tohns
December 31st, 2020

I placed 4 bets at 6:20. At 6:26 the same 4 bets were placed but not by me.
I asked for a supervisor, and they never returned to the chat.
Again I asked for a supervisor but was told i cannot speak to one.

Questions? Get answers from the Mybookie.ag staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mybookie.ag?

Have a question about Mybookie.ag?