This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Myefox.co.uk

Myefox.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Myefox.co.uk ranks 568th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Myefox.co.uk?

“DANGER! DO NOT EVEN THIN OF BUYIN IN MYEFOX”

Pello K.
2/23/15

I bought a mobile in myefox en january 2014. When the postman brought it I had to pay import taxes, for an amount 40% superior on the amount of the mobile. In four months, the screen did not work any more..

pellok
February 23rd, 2015

jacquesc2
January 30th, 2012

BEWARE!
VERY poor after sales service. May even be internet thieves by the looks of it.

The order follow up is completely inefficient and confusing so it is impossible to understand if your order is actually being processed or not...
That's how I made a third order involuntarily thinking the second hadn't been registered...

Only 2 orders out of 3 received... without promised freebies of course.
Now they say my VISA card is no good although they have my money and will not send me my 3rd order.

Now I can't get either my money back or the goods.

You have been warned.

Questions? Get answers from the Myefox.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myefox.co.uk?

Have a question about Myefox.co.uk?