MyKYHC

MyKYHC has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyKYHC ranks 50th among Health Insurance sites.

How would you rate MyKYHC?

“Fraudulent Billing”

stillions s.
3/17/15

KYHC is total fraud, they silently terminated my policy and continued to bill and collect payments. After doctor bills were rejected, they finally notified that they had terminated my policy due to it being less than 1 week late. They did not offer to refund in full, suggesting to keep the portion of money that should have covered the doctors visits. If this isn't fraud I don't know what is. We will likely have to proceed with legal action.

wests
March 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the MyKYHC staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyKYHC?

Have a question about MyKYHC?