This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Myperfectresume.co

Myperfectresume.co has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Myperfectresume.co ranks 194th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Myperfectresume.co?

“Standout Designs & 3 Formats You Can Download In.”

Tabitha J.
4/10/20

There's a vast selection of résumé templates to choose from to find the exact right one you'd like. The biggest perk for me is the ability to download your finished résumé in PDF, Word, and Text. I'm sure most job seekers have found that different companies and websites require different formats. AMAZING VALUE! I did contact customer support (nothing bad) and the representative Jackie was knowledgeable, friendly, and polite. A++ service.

“Thieves!”

Mathew R.
10/13/19

This company will steal from you. Once you sign up with their "free" site they start stealing $25 a month from you with no notification that they are doing so. I used them once 3 years ago and they have been stealing money from me ever since. $900! Do NOT use this service! Their business model is to steal from their customers.

tabithaj24
Tabitha J.
April 10th, 2020

If you pick a template but aren’t in love with the color, you DO have the ability to change it. You can truly make it your own and have YOUR applications stand out from the stack of others a hiring manager might be reviewing.

www.myperfectresume.com to create a new résumé.

mathewr20
October 13th, 2019

Do NOT use this service! Their business model is to steal from their customers.

karinag35
April 29th, 2020

Crystal was amazing, she was very helpful, very nice and very knowledgeable as well.
Crystal was able to help me with all my issues.

Questions? Get answers from the Myperfectresume.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myperfectresume.co?

Have a question about Myperfectresume.co?