Saying Now

Saying Now has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Saying Now ranks 90th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Saying Now?

“Stole My Debit Card Information”

Jay B.
12/1/16

This site is quite the scam. They tell you your debit card transaction is "pending," send you an email one day later saying to use a different card, and regardless of what you do start charging the debit card. I luckily didn't enter a different card information, but when I checked my bank statement a few days later, I noticed numerous card charges on the account. Meanwhile, my order still says "awaiting payment." Do NOT buy from here.

jayb123
December 1st, 2016

nancyh140
January 31st, 2017

I paid for a jersey right before Christmas and they kept telling me it was coming but it never has. They will not respond to my email anymore and won't give me my money back. Total scammers.

Questions? Get answers from the Saying Now staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saying Now?

Have a question about Saying Now?