This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk

NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk

NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk ranks 766th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk?

“nikeairmaxshopping.co.uk Scam!”

Meme o.
12/1/16

I order a lot on line and this is the first time this happen, I order 4 shoes the sale people respond to my mail charge me with 350$ imidetly but then after they took my money they said 2 item are out of stock and since I pay international dilivery 50$ I said I want to cancel this deal - I pay for deal if 4 shoes, they are not answering for 2 weeks and not even refunding or responding! They are scam and thief be carful do not order from them! Specially a sale agent name lauri. I'm getting my money back from my card company but shame I need to do it!

memeo
December 1st, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk?

Have a question about NikeAirMaxShopping.co.uk?