This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nikedirect.net

Nikedirect.net has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nikedirect.net ranks 60th among Open Source sites.

How would you rate Nikedirect.net?

“The shox that we received from this company were definitely...”

Sarah W.
3/25/11

The shox that we received from this company were definitely fakes. My husband wore them less than 3 weeks & they are already falling apart. Real shox would last much longer than this. I guess we will just have to write it off as a loss. What else can we to do make sure that this site doesn't scheme anyone else? I will be ordering only from some place like zappos.com or finishline.com. That way I know I'm getting the real thing. So bummed.

sarahw17
March 25th, 2011

patricial2
November 26th, 2010

I have been ordering shoes from nikedirect.net three times now. I bought one pair for a friend and it wasn't until I bought my own pair that I realized they felt funny/different then shox I bought at the store. I asked the friend if they noticed anything and they too said yeah they felt a little funny but thought it was just the pair they got. I noticed the rubber cam off my heel quickly and the rubber on his pair peeled off the toe. I contacted the company and they wrote back, "you send money, we send shoe" that flagged me right there that a real Nike supplier would probably be using proper english.

johnm36
September 2nd, 2010

This site does not sell real nike shoes though they advertise it as so. These are fakes coming out of China so buyer beware. I bought the Nike Free 3.0 and they do not behave at all like real Nike Free's.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nikedirect.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nikedirect.net?

Have a question about Nikedirect.net?