Nittrex

Nittrex has a consumer rating of 2.81 stars from 63 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nittrex ranks 656th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.3%

No positive highlights yet

• We exchanged numerous emails and finally he abandoned my account saying he can no longer act as my account manager.
How would you rate Nittrex?

“So good”

Robert R.
7/21/20

It took me some time to understand how the system works but they explained to me so good that i did not feel any discomfort. I love their customer service as they are professional and prompt. If you have plans to trade cryptocurrencies, This is the platform to go with. Wish you all a better financial freedom.

“Scam scam pls don't trust them”

Ravindra S.
7/6/21

These guys are scammers of the highest degree. You will never get your money. Back. It's been 3 months since I requested my money and they stop receiving my calls and emails don't work anymore. Frank Goldberg is my account manager, a very cunning guy. The entire company is a scam and they all work together. Now the website is gone and I have no way to reach them. I am ashamed of myself to fall prey to them.

account manager (14)
ravindras17
July 6th, 2021

Don't. If you value your money .

harryr217
January 11th, 2022

Thieves! They almost fleeced me to the last dime but I found help from RECOVERYFUNDS. NE T. Contact them if you want to recover your lost fu ds.

laynahl
August 26th, 2020

How will I know if the person who called me after creating my online account is legit? I have a demo account at the moment and supposedly waiting for an account manager to call me with a security code. I see that a deposit has been made and another that has been voided. I suspect my CC has been used. What are the info that would make me feel safe investing with this company?

peterd1691
January 25th, 2022

Contact Summitrecoup dot cm to help recover all your scammed funds. They're the Best out there. Got all my funds recovered after weeks of getting in touch with them… over $374,850 after my trust wallet account was being hacked and manipulated. Still can't believe this. I was scammed twice by fake recovery company who said they could help but didn't. Summitrecoup did it within WEEKS! They're Legit and so transparent. You can also get help too.

Contact Summitrecoup dot com

Summitrecoup dot com

kevink1385
February 23rd, 2021

People! Do not bother with these thieves! Their websites are all fake and they only ‘pretend' to be investing your money. Likely, they have just taken it and purchased BitCoin for themselves or, more likely, took your funds and gone on a 6-week vacation, like my ‘advisor' Sul did. This company is unregistered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the National Futures Association and I am surprised platforms like Gemini and Bitbuy even work with them to move your funds. Don't get taken in. They will only pretend to show you fantastic returns (we ‘supposedly' made over $340,000!), and then demand additional funds from you to pay for commissions and fees and taxes, rather than simply transferring the funds to you minus those fees. No other legitimate broker in the world acts the way these people do so PLEASE stay away from them and report them to the CFTC and the NFA as we have done and maybe we can ‘run these thieves out of town'.

Stay away from Nittrex.co!!!

farhadk8
November 19th, 2020

Hi they stop responding emails and phone calls. I never stop what I am doing. They are real thieves and never see your money again. I sent several email and phoned them but no one answered.

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Hello, dear Farhad K. Could you pls provide us your client ID or email, to we can check what was the issue and help you.

stever866
March 21st, 2021

While investing in bitcoins, be cautious. If your bitcoin gets stolen, then it can be a very frustrating time but instead of getting frustrated, it is important to act fast so that you can get your money back. Unluckily, there are many victims that do not get their money back because it is very hard to track down the people behind it. The thief is either in another country or using fake identities. But in some cases, it is easy to track the person who has stolen your bitcoin. Tracing bitcoin is not hard for the bitcoin forensics or specialists. You can reach out to AssetrecoverynowDTco for more enquires.

robertr1798
July 21st, 2020

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Thanks Robert, for such warm words!

kornelias6
May 6th, 2021

I invested all the money I had with this company. My account manager is Harry Silver. After I requested some money to be withdrawn from my account, he is gone. Not returning my calls or emails.
I still want to believe, it is just a bad dream, and Harry will call me and explain what is going on, but probably this will never happen.
Do your research before you invest with this company, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
STAY AWAY!

Stay away from this company!!!!

saheri1
July 29th, 2020

This company is new. Any body dealt with them, any feed back are they regulated, iam not sure about them

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Hello Saher, pls mailed us at support@nittrex.io and we will provide you all necessary documents.

darylk34
January 15th, 2021

I just want say that I've read some really negative things about Nittrex, that there website changes or that it disappears or the phone numbers dont work.
Things can happen but they get fixed. I find them to be very open and informative. My account manager, first Alex Lester and now Jacob Silverman have both been excellent and honest. I will be making my first withdrawal tomorrow and be able to pay off over 50% of my mortgage. Nittrex is the 28th biggest crypto trading platform, so it's far from the biggest but it's got probably the best service for client satisfaction.

rayh280
December 25th, 2020

I found out about Nittrex when I looked at platforms where you could invest, this company is engaged in cryptocurrency and I thought that it would be possible to make good money. I looked at the reviews from the company and saw a lot of good reviews. I decided to go for this action and invested $ 2000. Support quickly contacted me, passed verification, and created an account, support is very good and qualified, they answered all my questions. I'm in the profit already. Recommended this company to anyone.

georgeh549
April 4th, 2021

They refuse to return my initial investment and profit
They wanted additional investments before they will return my funds.
Stanley Feldman and Harry Silver were very friendly creating a 'trust' environment.
I have proof of all communications with Nittrex.co
To those who are happy with Nittrex.co, I advise you to try to withdraw a large sum of your funds and discover for yourself
STAY AWAY GUYS!

STAY AWAY

martym127
August 21st, 2020

I have been harassed by NITTREX.IO and it looks like I'm not the only one.
I've been receiving like 7-10 calls a day. I've tried to have them delete my name in their data base without success. All phone calls I received were fake numbers I couldn't reach out. This is a SCAM!

UPDATE #1: I was able to reach the phone number on their webpage, asked the wowen to have my contact deleted in their data base and I'm still receiving 8-10 calls per day.

UPDATE #2: After 2 months of repetitive calls and BS, I was finally able to stop their calls by calling their marketer's firm called BTC Academies *******224 and be mad with them. Good luck

Don't trust this company!

Rex N. – Nittrex Rep

Dear Marty, the person who contacted you is not official worker of the nittrex company. It's independent trader who working trough our platform. As you can see in the email, he cooperate with Nittrex, but not more then that.

All phone numbers that posted on our website is real you can call and check:

442080681390

ronaldr727
April 27th, 2021

No broker's available I had Solomon Rose they say he's out sick no replacement for him and complete dissatisfaction with their service

joycek251
January 23rd, 2021

Getting my money back wasn't so easy as it was strenuous and tiring. Initially, they started asking for unnecessary paperworks and documents as part of their ploy to delay. Later, they requested an exorbitant withdrawal fee which I paid reluctantly. It was when they requested for a document which I had provided earlier, I figured something might be wrong. I reported my situation to a renowned recovery specialist and I got my money back after a long charge-back process as companies hate being hit with a charge back as it dampens the reputation.(Joyckentt at gee mail

Stay away from nittrex

alins50
February 3rd, 2021

Mark Shultzman, the financial manager threatened me that he will post my banking information online if I leave a bad review after I asked for my money back and he asked for a 75% FEE, cursed me and called me an idiot! He said my money is invested in a "contract " despite the fact that I SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO! The so called contract is a lie! It has no end date, not terms, I don't have a copy and I never signed it! The broker Michael Pierceson has no word in any of this, he can't do anything to get my money back and he's not allowed to say where my money is at. They are called nittrex.co now but they are the same thieves!
The amount you see in the account cannot go to your bank!

NO NOT USE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Trading app

miriaml70
December 2nd, 2020

Charles... why would you do this to anyone just trying to make it thru these tough times. I invested so much with you. Now your gone! I expect to see my money back! I requested a full cash out today. Dont make it worse for me. M. Leiher

hollyd377
April 7th, 2021

Do not "invest" your money with these "people" unless you enjoy the idea of never seeing it again. I have seen the devastation they have caused loved ones who have made the mistake of trusting their incentives of "huge returns". They have no conscience and are more than happy to take all your money away from you. Their fancy charts and graphs are nothing more than a façade. You will see what is true when you hit the button to redeem your funds. NOTHING. Run far, far away from this platform and these smooth talking fraudsters. They have great customer service until they realize that you are finished giving them money and would like it back. Never deal with a "financial institution" that forces you to beg to get some of your investment returned to you. Consider yourself fairly warned.

beatricew43
March 25th, 2021

These people are very clever but cunny people

They manipulate you till they get every last bit of your savings

I'm ashamed to be a victim of this scam

My appreciation to everyone who recommended Phoenix Souls

I was able to get back all my money

Coin trace is fake

I tried them to found out they are scammers like Nittrex

mehdyr
May 18th, 2021

I have joined nittrex.co since the beginning of 2021 I attempted to withdraw several times never succeed.

colinm277
February 8th, 2021

I went online for information. They call me three to four times a day everyday. I have asked them so many times to stop calling. They are very rude and disrespectful on the phone. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY... SCAM

rossc115
February 16th, 2021

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. What a crock of ****. These guys are such a rip off. If you send them your money they are using it to travel or pay their own bills. Run the other way.

tonyj478
September 22nd, 2020

This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them.

jand315
August 6th, 2021

Get in touch with coinwalletrecoup. Com to help you recover all your scammed funds. I got in touch with them when i was scammed by Nittrex, having deposited over $75,000 but still couldn't withdraw any funds. They kept on telling me to deposit more to reach a certain amount but still couldn't withdraw then it dawned on me that these people were playing games with my money.
Within a week of contact, Coinwalletrecoup. Com did the impossible, they recovered everything and also my ROI for the agreed duration of investment.
Dont hesitate to contact them if you need any help. They're the Best out there.

Of course you can recover your money back from this fake company, i was also a victim of their scheme until a police friend gave me directives to contact hypertech.cypher@gmail.com directly, that action of reaching out to them changed my sad story They helped retrieve every penny, you can also look their website up at PHOENIXSOULS.com. I hope every victim out there gives it their all and get their money back with PHOENIXSOULS

By bill g.
See more answers (7)

I'm forever grateful, I contacted hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com as directed I followed all instructions and gave up all necessary evidence required. I am a car dealer, everything was going well at first with virtual profits until i asked to withdraw my total investment plus profit They asked me to pay to get my own invested money out At that point, it dawned on me i had been scammed, but luckily for me and unfortunately for them, one of my client is a software engineer with the FBI. When i explained to him, he calmed me down and told me it has been a regular practice for scammers to pose as bitcoin miners and he knew people who had gone through same ordeal but got their money back, he said mere legal practitioners does not have the capability to trace Bitcoin and bank transactions If this was possible, they would be all over the news legally advising people on how to get their money or have a major reality show or something. Only hackers can track stolen bitcoins and hack target wallets Then he recommended me to hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com they are ethical hackers I got every single penny back, every single penny! You can not outsmart everyone. I hope everyone gives it their all to get their money back

By Don H.
See more answers (2)

No they are not reliable at all. You cannot withdraw your money.

By Suzi A.