Nure.ua

Nure.ua has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nure.ua?

“Hi! Generally speaking, I've got the notion that humankind is on the brink of transitioning biolo”

Victor P.
9/27/20

Hi! Generally speaking, I've got the notion that humankind is on the brink of transitioning biology from empirical science to engineering discipline. For centuries, anthropogenic approaches have been used to affect living programs, and now we have begun to use nature's own mechanisms - via biological engineering - to design, scale and change life itself. Hypothesis, confirmation, data modification is a philosophical science fiction. Engineering, however, does not really work like this: you utilize details you know and know well to design and create something, for example applications. Nevertheless, the thought of transferring engineering thinking about biology, which has been evolving for billions of years without human participation, has taken root nicely. I take a class in Data mining and genomics and also plan to learn a programming language. I am satisfied with the fact that today, biologists and developers can create completely new things. I'm currently getting my doctorate from the Swiss University of Technology Zurich. In Europe, it is in relation to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I live in Basel - a brand new hub, Silicon Valley to get bioengineer. I entered the specialization"Engineering in medical and biological practice" because since childhood I had an Excellent interest in medicine. But as I grew up, I realized that it is medication itself that does not seduce me, however, my future professional action wanted to be connected with the healthcare sphere. In KNUR just this specialization was correlated with medicine, having entered itin the long run I didn't regret the decision. My name is Victor, I am 36 years old, I was born in Lviv. When I was fifteen, I started to study different fields of research: bioengineering, cyborgization, bionics, nano machinery. Regrettably, they were still science fiction if it came to prolonging human life. I graduated from outside college and entered https://nure.ua/. I became a researcher in bioengineering, medicine and physics.

victorp184
September 27th, 2020

Hi!

Questions? Get answers from the Nure.ua staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nure.ua?

Have a question about Nure.ua?