The Best Schools

The Best Schools has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Best Schools ranks 186th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate The Best Schools?

“It's a legit ranking site!”

William T.
9/5/19

I'm not sure what the others are seeing, but most of their ranking lists don't seem to rank just sponsored schools. In fact, besides the ads at the top of the pages, I can't see any other signs of sponsored placements. I emailed them and they said most of the schools in any of their rankings don't pay them anything. They make their rankings by using the government supplied data for schools. I emailed them about their scholarship too and it's real. They've been doing it since 2015 with plans to expand. I write for my college newspaper and this site is probably the most legit ranking site I've found for my story. At least they replied to my email!

“The best schools promotes conspiracty theorist”

Fredrik A.
5/28/21

Promotes lying creationist James Tour for a Nobel prize. I hope he gets sacked from Rice University for lying for jesus. His has corrupt moral and is paid by Discovery Institute to lie for jesus. He tries to debunk the scientific fields of evolution and the abiogenesis hypothesis since they are against young earth creationism conspiracy theory.

Question:

Is the best schools a scam or a legit company?

They make money through ads like every other company, but their rankings and articles are legitimate and helpful.

By William T.
Question:

Is the site legit? is their scholarship legit? is the whole thing a scam?

I emailed them and asked about this. It's real, since 2015. I also contacted one of the schools of a listed winner and they said it was real. I was working a piece about scholarship scams for my college newspaper.

By William T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Best Schools staff and other customers.

daniele176
Daniel E.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Best Schools?

Have a question about The Best Schools?