Uni Study Notes

Uni Study Notes has a consumer rating of 4.53 stars from 212 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Uni Study Notes most frequently mention good quality, essay plans and exam solutions.Uni Study Notes ranks 4th among Colleges And Universities sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• Very useful for revision notes across all subjects and universities notes are well structured by bullet points.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Uni Study Notes?

“Very Helpful”

Alice S.
4/22/21

It's a very helpful website and you can search the revision guide & essay examples from first grade outstanding student. I heard this website from one of my uni friends, and I found this really helpful and worth it. Maybe more recent notes and essays can be uploaded because the school has changed some of the syllabus recently. Overall, I do think it's a great website!

“No access given after days”

P L.
3/24/22

Unlike their description, nothing happened within the promised 24 hour frame and my messages to their support email were also ignored. Very disappointing. It's a scam!

revision notes (13)
theos57
April 30th, 2022

This website is amazing for people taking classes that are discussion-based. With extra notes, you can study through the perspective of other students who participated in the same discussion and develop a more compelling argument.

gagandeept1
June 5th, 2020

Helped a lot during exams! I would highly recommend purchasing them, it covers most of the details.

laurenl290
November 28th, 2019

The access was constantly denied for a long period of time. Sometimes you just need the notes urgently.

jadek61
May 20th, 2022

Helpful summary of a big content and material, slightly expensive and can not edit or copy from the document but overall useful.

constantins7
July 11th, 2020

The notes for macroeconomics were very concise and informative. I would recommend this website to a classmate.

prakashs38
October 7th, 2020

I purchased notes for my Management module, they were extremely useful and informative, will use again!

ruxiangk
April 28th, 2020

Uni Study Notes for Gv100 were pretty helpful and concise! However, I do wish that there were more essay plans for exam prep!

pl138
March 24th, 2022

ne25
November 10th, 2020

Fantastic website - provides brilliant resources at an affordable price for almost every course imaginable.

sakariyea
January 1st, 2022

I made a purchase weeks back and they haven't given me access to my order, nor have they replied to my many enquiries and emails. A disappointing service all round.

jiaruih
January 18th, 2020

Uni Notes help organise all the past paper solutions, which is very useful during revision! Besides, the notes are very helpful and the price is reasonable!

alices515
April 22nd, 2021

woohyunc
May 21st, 2019
UniStudyNotes L. – Uni Study Notes Rep

Hi, access was granted to your purchased files within 24 hours and you now have full access to your order. Please take a look at our FAQs which has more details on why we use Google Drive to protect our files. You can access them here: https://www.unistudynotes.org.uk/support/
Thanks!

tanyam164
December 27th, 2019

It has been great to be able to access and buy such in detail and concise notes for my modules for my exams!

ethanh218
April 20th, 2022

This website has a huge selection of notes, and is great support to university students during revision. The only downside is that most of the notes are not downloadable.

non262
May 15th, 2019

When your struggling, the notes they have here can be really beneficial, I recommend it for all students. Bought family law notes! And they look amazing.

ecuasw
December 8th, 2019

Pretty decent notes, covered most topics well of materials from first term, it well be better if they cover stuff from LT as well

janyd
December 25th, 2019

Excellent notes and really easy to use. Exactly what was stated on the website. Would definitly recommend.

vennd
January 27th, 2020

It has been 5 days since I bought the documents (22 Jan). However, I have not yet receive the invitations for the documents. This is ridiculous.

UniStudyNotes L. – Uni Study Notes Rep

Hi Venn, thanks for your feedback and sorry for any delays in getting your purchase fulfilled. I can see from our internal logs that access was given to your person email within 24 hours of ordering. In any case, you now have unlimited full access to all the purchased files! Feel free to contact us at support@unistudynotes.co at any time.

kahranv
April 1st, 2021

Really helpful website. They have great content to pick from and provide very fast response service and help with any queries.

yiyangc
December 24th, 2020

Excellent notes. They proved really helpful to my undergraduate studies. Will purchase again. You cannot miss it

amins18
January 10th, 2021

Unistudynotes came as one of the top results on google. Upon landing on the website, the user interface was very friendly and enabled me to find my specific uni notes in seconds. I could read the author's description and their grade achieved in some cases, which was perhaps the most hellpful part of the process. Would reccomend to everyone without a doubt!

LSE EC102 MA107 Notes

yusufa27
April 22nd, 2019

Have been using this website for 3 years now for a lot of notes - you can really get some good material here. Would recommend!

harisz
October 21st, 2020

Very disappointed with the purchase, spent £50 worth of notes for LSE year two MT Prime Notes for macro and micro economics, only to not be granted access to the google files. Not good service waste of time and money unfortunately. Try to avoid this scam.

js1366
August 5th, 2020

The Notes were generally good but some points are no longer relevant as they're not on the specification any more

We always operate with full transparency. All our orders are always fulfilled on a timely manner. We have a very thorough vetting process when it comes to what notes we accept on our platform. You can find out more details on our website at https://unistudynotes.co

By UniStudyNotes L.,