Vanilla Card

4 / 5
Better Business Bureau

Vanilla Card has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vanilla Card ranks 12th among Debit Card sites.

How would you rate Vanilla Card?

“Scam”

sergey b.
3/20/22

I sent money 50$ to bitcoin, and get message: -"We received your order, but the $50 card is out of stock at the moment, We have a $100 Card available now and we can send it to your email now. Please let us know if you want to get the $100 card now." No card no money no bitcoin

sergeyb80
March 20th, 2022

I sent money 50$ to bitcoin, and get message:
-"We received your order, but the $50 card is out of stock at the moment,

We have a $100 Card available now and we can send it to your email now.

Please let us know if you want to get the $100 card now."

No card no money no bitcoin

buffalob3
March 9th, 2022

Bought the 150 card and they said it was out of stock and to purchase a 200 card that's when I knew it was a scam. I asked for a refund just incase I was wrong and have been ghosted.

That it was a scam

none, it's a scam

leok108
June 9th, 2022

Scam - don't use this service. Ordered a card but haven't received it. Support service doesn't respond. Scammers.

simonf150
March 19th, 2022

" Hello, We received your order, but the $50 card is out of stock at the moment, We have a $100 Card available now and we can send it to your email now. They say we got only 50$+ card", im gotcha: 9

robm585
November 9th, 2021

I bought a $150 vanilla prepaid visa card from this site. They say they will send the card to your email instantly. I waited hours and did not receive a card to my email. I contacted their customer service and was told that the $150 cards were out of stock but they had $200 cards in stock. I thought it was suspicious that they were trying to upsell me a higher card. I went back to their website and was still able to buy another $150 card. Of course I did not buy it but why would they sell cards that is not in stock. I think it is a total scam. Do not send them your bitcoins. You will receive nothing in return.

canj4
December 24th, 2021

Dont buy from them theyll tell you its not in stock and theyll ask you to make higher purchase, you get scammmed the second time lol theyll send you one miserable email to make high purchase its all scam dont risk it, they put up some fake reviews to back it up, dont attempt to buy youll regret it

Questions? Get answers from the Vanilla Card staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vanilla Card?

Have a question about Vanilla Card?