Vayama.ie

Vayama.ie has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vayama.ie ranks 189th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Vayama.ie?

“Beware - I was charged different amount”

Nikhil B.
2/22/21

I was never aware that i was going to charged high amount Since at the time of booking the amount was displayed in Euro and while charging my card they deducted in dollars. They were never transparent. I could have booked my ticket elsewhere like Expedia, Kayak where tickets were lot cheaper and much less trouble

nikhilb16
February 22nd, 2021

Check the currency of the trqansaction

Airline tickets

leel63
January 23rd, 2016

I paid for flights with vayama they caused me untold stress the amount was 768 euros it looks like I will receive back 250 euros I had to cancel with them due to there delays in returning my enquires and not being able to check in with the booking code numbers they gave me. This company should be closed down they are registered in Germany when I have the time I will report them to the E. Commerce regulators in Germany via Ireland.
Please please don't use this company they are scammers
Lee Lewis

Questions? Get answers from the Vayama.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vayama.ie?

Have a question about Vayama.ie?