Vivi-hairsalon.shop

Vivi-hairsalon.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vivi-hairsalon.shop ranks 158th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Vivi-hairsalon.shop?

“What you see is NOT what you get!”

Beth D.
11/9/21

I ordered two hair toppers from this online company and what I received was nothing like what was pictured. When I asked to exchange or return them they got very pissy with me and told me it would cost more to ship what I had back to China than just to buy new ones. What a scam! Additionally, the toppers are very heavy, so if you have thin hair the tiny combs expected to hold them in don't work.

bethd286
November 9th, 2021

Scroll right by this company. You can buy these items locally and not have to deal with these companies in China who pretend to be in the USA.

Questions? Get answers from the Vivi-hairsalon.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivi-hairsalon.shop?

Have a question about Vivi-hairsalon.shop?