Woollen-Wear.in

Woollen-Wear.in has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Woollen-Wear.in most frequently mention product code, winter clothes and best thing.Woollen-Wear.in ranks 25th among Clothing Other sites.

• They have wide range of winter clothes for men, women, kids and toddlers.
  • Customer service of this store is good and on time.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Woollen-Wear.in?

“Wool Coat”

June G.
1/30/21

I bought a wool coat from them a few days ago. Arrived on time and in good condition. But the price was bit high as compared to the quality of the product.

“Product was delivered on time even after paying for express delivery”

Monika A.
3/13/20

I ordered one pair of socks on 4th March and paid for express delivery but still I am waiting for the parcel. I called them up and now they are avoiding my call. No professionalism at all. Not trustworthy

winter clothes (7) customer service (5) shopping experience (4) jacket (22) winter time (3)
viramv
March 28th, 2017

I recently ordered from Woollen Wear and I loved every product. It was exactly like described and of highest quality. The delivery came in just a few days plus their customer service was supportive.

juneg81
January 30th, 2021

vaishnavis1
June 23rd, 2017

Want to buy incredible winter clothes? Well, I discovered Woollen-Wear a few months back and absolutely love their collection. They have genuine woollen jackets, sweaters and other products. So far, I have ordered parka jackets for my husband, sweaters and kurtas which have turned out amazing.

hirunikas
July 17th, 2017

A top-notch service with reasonable rates and fast delivery! Woollen-Wear is perfect for everyone who wants winter clothes for most of the year. I keep travelling to London, Russia and sometimes New York which is why I need heavy parka jackets which is always available on their site.

rajeshb12
July 9th, 2018

Recently I bought woollens for my family members from Woollen-Wear. The experience was matchless. I found every item at a rate that was unbelievable. Similarly, the quality of every single item be it coat or a jacket was phenomenal. I am sure I am going to be their regular client now onwards!

andreassone
May 9th, 2020

Prices are cheap which is a great bonus, and shipping is fast! Overall a fantastic place to shop online!

gurpreetd
February 7th, 2017

I am a fan of the scarves, sweaters and kids clothes on Woollen Wear. They keep my child warm throughout the day and he is so happy with it. I will definitely buy more from the site. They have good services.

sakshig3
January 7th, 2017

I do not purchase online much but my friend forced me to check out Woollen Wears collection for mens jacket. I was pleased with the products when I saw them on the site and they were much better once they came in person. I highly recommend Woollen Wear!

simthg
October 25th, 2016

My friend told me about Woollen Wear as she purchased some winter Kurtas from their site and they were of such good material. After checking out their site, I ended up buying jackets, kurtas and some winter socks. I have to tell that so far they have been working great every winter. They do not get spoilt at all and are long lasting. The kurtas are so comfy and kept me warm throughout my college days. Love them a lot and I would tell all women to check these kurtas out. They are stylish, soft and incredible for the winter time.

veerv
March 9th, 2017

Top notch service, customer service and fast shipping is all Woollen-Wear is about. They also have some of the best products made for winter time. I get wool items for my kids only from their site. They are totally reliable!

vinayk14
January 18th, 2021

My husband travels a lot for work so I was searching for a heavy-duty outerwear that will keep him warm without fail during temperature days like -1 and -2. I finally found many woollen and parka jackets on Woollen Wear which he adores.

woollenweari
January 18th, 2017

Love the collection at Woollen Wear! It is the best website for winter clothes I have ever purchased from. Their customer service is helpful, delivery was quick and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.

kritij
July 1st, 2017

After searching the web for a while, I landed up on Woollen-Wear and I have been a fan since. They have good quality woollen apparels like scarves, gloves, thermals, jackets, sweaters and toddlers clothing too. I always buy winter clothes for my child from here only.

ankitas11
April 25th, 2017

I purchased many gifts from Woollen Wear like mufflers, shawls, hoodies and baba suits. Each and everything looked the same like it is on the site. I appreciate this honestly from their end as most online websites fool customers. Highly recommend Woollen Wear.

aahnas1
January 31st, 2017

The perfect stop for shopping for the entire family. Woollen Wear is amazing! I ordered several products for my kids, parents and in-laws too. They all are happy with the quality and fabric of the items.

kalpnab
November 21st, 2016

I was just randomly searching the net one day and I found Woollen Wear. I got their unisex winter cap combos and also some kurtas for the winter time. They are so soft and high quality because I used them throughout winter. There was one kurta which did not fit me because I ordered the wrong size accidently but the customer service helped me return the item and a new one was at my doorstep in just a few days. The kurta that came in the mail fit me perfectly and I am so happy how quickly it came. What great services!

cherianj
December 10th, 2015

Bought thermal wear, gloves, socks and cap. I had measured myself for making the order and the fit was correct when the clothes arrived.

Material seems good. I am yet to try it out when I travel but I am pleased with the product.

The only thing was that there was no confirmation e mail or sms after making the product whcih caused me a good deal of anxiety till my purchase arrived:-) Happy now. Apart from this... Great stuff

I shall buy again if needed.

nishan54
May 8th, 2017

Quick shipping, affordable prices and excellent customer support, I am impressed with Woollen Wear. They always make sure to satisfy their customers. I have bought many woollen kurtas, thermal wear and jackets from the site, they are amazing.

lihanaa
September 12th, 2017

I purchased a few clothes for my little ones who are 8 years old and 10 years old from woollen wear. They have loved the soft fabric and do not get rashes at all from the wool clothes. This is the best site to buy anything for winter for all ages.

viraaza
March 15th, 2017

If you have been searching for pure authentic wool products, there is no better place than Woollen-Wear. I get all my wool clothes for winter from their portal and have been happy with the services.

samr109
March 21st, 2017

Love the clothes and collection on Woollen-Wear. It is a reliable source to buy excellent winter apparels and accessories. I am an old customer and will continue to use their services without a doubt.

vks2
April 12th, 2017

I am finicky about shopping online because of size issues but I was delighted to see Woollen-Wear has plus sizes. I finally have jackets that fit me right and keep me warm in extreme temperatures.

monikaa21
March 13th, 2020

jasvirj
April 19th, 2017

Dont go anywhere else and just shop at Woollen Wear for winter apparels. Without a doubt, they are the best in the business for woollen clothing.

bindiar
February 16th, 2017

We placed a big corporate gifting order on Woollen Wear and every staff member appreciated the sweaters. They delivered such a big order quickly and all the products were perfect as described on the site.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Buy Winter Clothing Online, Merino Wool Thermal Wear For Men, Women, Kids, Baby Winter Gloves, Socks, Caps, Winter Jackets, sweaters, Winter Wear Shopping, 24 Hr Dispatch. Free Shipping

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woollen-Wear.in?

Have a question about Woollen-Wear.in?