Quotatis

Reviews.io

Quotatis has a consumer rating of 3.19 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Quotatis most frequently mention excellent job.Quotatis ranks 5th among Contractors sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I called them for so many times and nothing sort it but they still took Money out of company card.
  • Stress has been unbelievable and Citizens Advice, Trading Standards and Police all involved.
How would you rate Quotatis?

“Professional, efficient and very friendly service!”

andrew w.
7/15/20

Very quick service from initial request for a quote right the way through to the job being completed within 24hours! Really impressive! Garden was left spotless with everything cleared away and looking first class. Highly recommend Woodland Tree Services.

“Avoid at all costs”

Daniel H.
4/2/20

Shocking. I'm an installer paying for the leads of details of clients who want works done. Upon contacting the first lead, I was told that they don't want a boiler replacement and it was actually a mistake. Quotatis refused to refund my credit of £35+VAT as according to them it was a genuine lead. Clearly not.Far better using rated people who look after their paying clients. Will never use again.

company (36) trading standards (5) job (55)
andreww832
July 15th, 2020

Garden was left spotless with everything cleared away and looking first class.
Highly recommend Woodland Tree Services.

Emily R. – Quotatis Rep

Thanks so much for your review Andrew! We love to hear about the good work our members do and it's impressive that your job was complete within 24 hours!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any home improvements in the future.

nigelw41
April 19th, 2020

City Roofing came out on the 17th of April to give me a quote I decided to go ahead with the quote they provide put after some advise there was a small problem which bumped the quote up which wasn't a problem they came to do the job the next day they were polite and professional in every way and did a great job I would recommend this company to anyone

danielh1008
April 2nd, 2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry that you didn't have a great start with your leads. As seen in your message with the customer, they have asked questions regarding their boiler, therefore they were a genuine customer at the time of their enquiry. We will always strive to help our customers achieve a good cost of sale; usually companies on the Quotatis directory see a 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 conversion rate. I'm sorry that the account hasn't worked out for you this time but please don't hesitate to get in touch again in the future.

stevel733
August 7th, 2019

Paul and his team sorted out flashing on 3 tall chimneys on our Edwardian house. They were utterly reliable and did what they said. Professional and friendly, they were punctual, did the job speedily and efficiently, and cleaned up on both days. I would have no hesitation in using them again and recommending them to friends.
Steve Lowe (Bramhall)

emmam199
May 29th, 2019

Grange Property maintenance did a very bad job of changing my fences at my property. Their quote is nothing like the promised finished object. Once paid, they did not issue an invoice or tried to correct the broken fence. No invoice is no warranty. I had to employ a second company to correct the done work. The company was introduced via Quotatis.

johnc4737
May 30th, 2020

Following our contact with Quotatis they found several companies who were able to meet our landscaping requirements. We chose J M Fencing as the owner was extremely pleasant, knew what he was talking about and advised us on our project, which entailed building a wall, reinforcing an earth bank and turfing the completed area. The quote was very competative. The landscaper always arrived on time and stayed until the element of work was completed. He was polite and friendly and had excellent professional skills. The work is now complete and we are delighted with the results. We would highly recommend Mr. Joe Mitchell for any landscaping or fencing work.

Emily R. – Quotatis Rep

Thanks for your review Jon! I'm glad our service helped you to get a few quotes from different companies and you found the right one for you.
Please do get back in touch if we can help with any home improvements in the future.

richardw743
November 4th, 2018

Following a Quotatis request for local double glazing installers I am pleased to say that Westminster Windows came out tops with Price and, the Service and Installation experience was brilliant!
David at Westminster and the Fitting Team gave excellent service and an outstanding job was completed cleanly, professionally and within the time-frame quoted.
Many thanks, highly recommended!

Avoid the cowboys and go straight to the Marshal!

audreyh18
August 4th, 2017

Spartan aerials! OK job at first but no follow up when problem occurred. Shocking. Pretended to be a company I'd phoned earlier and informed me that they'd told him to take the job.

kimp346
February 13th, 2020

Was empressed with there workmanship very dedicated and helpful my driveway looks so good
I was helped with choosing the design.
Worked so hard in very bad weather
Well done guys
Kim from sholing southampton

renatem
January 29th, 2019

Premier Paving South West did a very bad job of block paving at my property. Their quote is nothing like the finished object. Once paid, they do not react to any try of contract which is why their warranty is worth nothing at all. I had to employ a second company to correct the done work because the first block paving was breaking up after only two months. Trading Standards have advised me to write a review and say what happened to save others the same fate. I can only warn anybody who is thinking of employing that company. A lawyer has advised me to take them to court. If there was a minus rating I would give them that. Other pros who saw the work all said; " What a mess "

Hello Renate,
We are sorry to hear that the work has not been completed to your satisfaction and thank you for your feedback. We have contacted the contractor on your behalf who I understand has agreed to return to resolve and he has been trying to contact you to arrange this, but I note that you have now employed another contractor. Quotatis last corresponded with you on 23rd January requesting you to call the contractor directly to re-appoint at a time convenient to you, but this was refused. Unfortunately, we have not been able to get in touch with you since. We will now allow you to proceed with civil action and please get in touch if you need anything from us.

derekp81
August 12th, 2019

As far as I am concerned, this company list any "tradesmen" I would call them cowboys. I'm £75 for a simple gutter leak, it's still leaking and no response from the "tradesman" SRG Contracts. I regret using quotatis & I would never use or recommend them.

Hi Derek,
Thanks for your review. I understand that you've been in touch with our Quality Manager who helped liaise with the contractor to get your issue resolved. If you need any more assistance, feel free to get back to us.
Emily Rivers

mrm354
August 31st, 2019

MW roofing did a lovely job on clearing my gutters and a super clean on the fascia and soffit boards. Martin was promo to reply to my enquiry and scheduled the work at a convenient time. He worked efficiently and tidied up afterwards. I would certainly recommend MW roofing.

Hi there,
Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you had a great experience with our service. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Emily Rivers

jamesm1897
July 27th, 2019

Just a small family firm, Jess and his son James, but efficient and friendly and did a very good job removing my old garage roof and fitting a new one. Would feel very comfortable employing them for any future projects.

joes639
January 11th, 2017

I've used Quotatis for nearly a year now and it's done me really well. I know exactly what I'm paying, I'm winning jobs out of it, not every job but for what I pay it is great value with all the features you get too. I take card payments through the app, accept jobs through it and I always get their notifications of new jobs leads. A good service that gives you jobs in your local area with real and genuine customers too.

mamt
July 31st, 2018

Have been trying to get in touch with Quotatis for over a week but to no avail as the roofer that was suggested was totally unreliable and did shoddy incompleted work, damaged our property, took our money and left.
This is a company that I will not be recommending as there is no way of contacting them by phone and my email has not been answered to for over a week. The answering machine is in French! The tradesmen that are supplied are not screened so basically you are then dealing with 'cowboys'.
Very bad, disappointing experience.

scottw67
Scott W. – Quotatis Rep

Hi Mamta, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced. I understand that you have spoken to our Quality Manager who is looking into your complaint as customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously. Please get back in touch with Carol if you need anything further. Kind regards, Emily Customer Experience Manager

alanr172
April 7th, 2019

They did a very professional job at a competitive price. They did it on time and cleaned up all the mess. Very happy with this firm. I would recommend them

hazels40
April 18th, 2018

Brilliant job done... i had a really big tree that needed to be cut back, Acorn arrived gave me a quote which was fair and started there and then they were all done in about 2 hours, minimal damage to the shrubbery around the garden the lads working on the tree were very polite and they done exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again..

angiej45
June 17th, 2019

Excellent work and very detailed and attentive. No problem to big. Highly recommend this firm. Friendly always here before us and worked so hard. Amazing company!

neravm
April 10th, 2017

Contractors recommended by these guys are awful, Quotatis don't really care. Contractor threatened me and my wife, and claimed his work has no guarantees. Left me of out pocket, definitely avoid. Quotatis response is quite useless, their website doesn't take reviews or complaints. Using a anyone from here is like using a random that knocks on your door, once you've parted with your money good luck getting hold of anyone.

All i can advise is to avoid, there are better ones out there where honest tradespeople actually work hard to build a reputation.

scottw67
Scott W. – Quotatis Rep

We are sorry to hear that the contractor has not provided the service required. To confirm the account has been closed and we are currently assisting you with your complaint. It is unfortunate that you did not confirm with the contractor if the work carried a guarantee before commencing work.

joanb90
March 7th, 2018

I have just had my back garden blocked paved, also my front drive cleaned by,
Peter and his fantastic team in Bristol.
Would recommend these workmen to anybody interested.
JD

bertalanh
April 3rd, 2019

We are property maintenance company. Had loads of calls and emails from Quotatis to get us signed up for their service. I signed up but did not know how to set up our account and asked for help. I still not received help (it's been about 4 weeks now). I also got an email saying that I did not send the necessary legal document that is needed for having an account. Even though I should not have an account I still get billed by quotatis and get chased for payments. Can't feel that they want to help me to get leads only want money for an account that shouldn't even be opened.

Hi Bertalan,
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, we tried on multiple occasions to contact you about your account, but you never answered. We tried to call you to help you get logged in and picking enquiries, but the only time that we got through to you, you hung up. We were forced to follow the same payment failure procedure that we do with everyone that doesn't pay since we couldn't get in touch with you. Had you reached out to us, we would have been more than happy to help and get you sorted.

maggieh35
March 26th, 2018

Fantastic, professional and friendly work by James Donhou and son. Replaced a picket fence working in challenging terrain. Excellent job at a fair price.

lucyb86
December 5th, 2018

Dispute overpayment with quotatis took my daughter's benefit money off of her card right on top of Christmas very disgusting £278 I would definitely not recommend this company not one bit understanding

Hello Lucy,
As you are aware, we have encouraged you to go to the police to resolve this matter if you suspect you have been a victim of fraud, however you have refused. We have spoken to your bank and they have also declined to recall the money. We have received conflicting information from you regarding your relationship to the account holder, so we would recommend that you speak to them to resolve the issue. As we made you aware on the phone, there was an outstanding balance on the account from 2017 that the card was linked to, and our automated systems will continue to try to recover the money.
Regards

ronw73
March 22nd, 2017

The most efficient, professional work force I have come across. They were extremely pleasant and good to have at our house. They removed all of the unwanted greenery and left the garden and drive as clean as they found it.
We had two large trees taken down and logged, a Willow taken back to its knuckles and four small cherry trees cut back. A lot of work for a day.

jamesm720
September 20th, 2017

Just got mono block paving done on our driveway and front pathway by jc pathways. From recieving the quote to the finished product, john and his team done a sterling job.top class quotation for a well done professional job. Very efficient and concientious workers would highly recommend this company, if your thinking of having any driveway work done give them a call, you wont be sorry Jim and SANDRA MC SHANE

After my experience with quotatis i wouldnt bother to be honest i got ripped off for a terrible job

By stephen a.
See more answers (2)

Quotatis do not resolve problems with clients. Their purpose is to gain income from tradesmen for supplying leads to them of potential clients. They do not check the suitability, reputation or competence of tradesmen within their scheme. For the kind of help you seek, you need to contact Citizens` Advice:- Telephone: 03454 04 05 06. This webpage will also give you guidance:- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/getting-home-improvements-done/problem-with-home-improvements/

By Geoffrey H.

Good Afternoon, I understand that our Quality Manager has been in contact with yourself regarding the ongoing issue you are having, and i believe you are going to come back to our Quality Manager when the work is completed. If there is anything else we can help you with we are more than happy to help Kind Regards

By Scott W.

Good Morning Jean, If you could contact our office on 02035144085 and we will be happy to assist you.

By Scott W.

Good Morning Lynn, If you could contact our office on 02035144085 and we will be happy to assist you.

By Scott W.

Do a 'test' see how long they react to get a 'tradesman' for an emergency quote to something you know a lot about. See how many, then for how long. With your experience test the knowledge of the 'tradesman' who may turn up. My problem herein was with Quotatis approach. They have far too many websites they are linked to or own. I had an emergency boiler job for one of my tenants a hundred mles away from my home. Well by the time Qotatis responded I had fixed up everything via another organization in 30 minutes. Your the trader who will pay Quotatis. From customers, if you don't get the customers, then you judge. Btw. The Job was done to my expectations. Strangely enough the Plumber was also registered with Quotatis. But he said he never got the emergency untll 7 hours later. You Judge? He dropped Quotatis so he said..

By tony d.

Good Morning Matthew, If you could contact us on 01603 899910, one of the team will happily go through all the options. Kind Regards

By Scott W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Quotatis staff and other customers.

Quotatis helps you find the pro who can turn your dream home into a reality. We'll put you in touch with up to 4 tradespeople that can help you with your project.

We provide tradespeople with customers that are interested in their product, to help them grow their business.

Business History

Quotatis began in Paris, France, in 1999. In 2006, we opened in the UK in London and soon moved to Norwich, Norfolk. Since then, we've become part of the ADEO Group, the leading French player in the international DIY market and the third largest worldwide.

Emily R.
Customer Experience Manager
I have been working at Quotatis for 5 years as a content writer, ensuring that both consumers and tradespeople can get the most out of our service by providing them with useful tips and advice. Now that I'm a Customer Experience Manager, I'm focused on making sure that our customers have the best experience with us, whether through blogs, videos or social media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quotatis?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about Quotatis?